My View

01/05/20 03:15
Totally agreed Al. After all its just a game.
01/05/20 03:16
(Accidentally copied)
10/05/20 13:31
Crusaders RM :

Toros :

LOL a pub or clubhouse at least... very funny.

I played the American Football version and it was more complex than RM so they do have a platform to build from... but they need to test it first....

That’s where the problem is coz SN never test anything lol rolling really really bad updates out mid season! For me the best version of the game was when they had fatigue which ment u couldn’t go the length of the field so ment your strat has to be more Tatical and play for possession

The problem was the attacking player clean through would tire rapidly, but the player chasing wouldn’t. How is that realistic?
12/05/20 17:08
Guest_54321 :

DHSFP :

Having read the most recent threads and posts contained therein I feel I should share my views which are mine alone. If you agree, fine. If you disagree, fine.

Sweet Nitro are a registered company in the real world so although we may agree or disagree with whatever actions they take at any time the bottom line is, unless they are doing something which is illegal (which would require solid proof), it is their company and their decision(s) to make.

As for suggestions that teams at the top levels are at a disadvantage with regards to other teams that have larger squads (no matter how they got them) I have to disagree as 99% of us at the top levels always ensure we have squads of 22 maxed players for our level and all Level 3 gear before the 1st game of a new season so what it boils down to then, always been the case and always will be, is the better strategy wins on the day. Larger squads than 22 do not affect strategies when playing.

Team x accusing team y of a, b and or c is highly unproductive. Guild x accusing Guild y of a, b and or c is equally unproductive.

Would all our energies not be put to more productive use by logging sensible Support Tickets with Sweet Nitro with our suggestions on how the game could be improved to the benefit of everyone? I am sure every one of us has a valuable contribution to make in that respect.

Let's all concentrate on the game, suggesting potential improvements to the Developers and having fun.

Signed, "The Old Fart" as I am affectionately known to many

My personal view is that you can only submit so many tickets over the course of weeks, months and literally years to sweet nitro with some really well-thought-out, kick-ass ideas only to be met with indifference, utter contempt or, indeed, on occasion, actual abuse (come on, you've had it too I am sure), before you give up in complete exasperation and start ticketing at their level. I even seem to recall that the entire RM got together and compiled a list of over 100 ideas and submitted it in a user-friendly spreadsheet to the Nitro, who promptly did 5 of the easiest and ignored the rest - remember that a few years back? Since then, there have probably been 100s of other good ideas either ticketed or set out in these forums. Not a fucking sausage back. Not even the simplest bugs fixed years later. I think you are being WAY too naive and idealistic DHSFP/The Old Fart.

Sweet Fuck All they ought to rename themselves to.

Totally agree, this is a pointless thread. The game is run by arse holes, who do not give fuck, as long as you lot buy visa's, fuck all is going to change. All take a stand and stick two fingers up to them, and do not spend anymore money, they would have to listen, but your all a bunch of pussies, cannot stand that your not in the top ten, or you lost a gc match to some team in la fag guild. stand up for yourselves ladies, its all our own fault. we all caused this. so take your fingers out of your arse's and fight back.
12/05/20 17:37
Mr MojoRising :

Guest_54321 :

DHSFP :

Having read the most recent threads and posts contained therein I feel I should share my views which are mine alone. If you agree, fine. If you disagree, fine.

Sweet Nitro are a registered company in the real world so although we may agree or disagree with whatever actions they take at any time the bottom line is, unless they are doing something which is illegal (which would require solid proof), it is their company and their decision(s) to make.

As for suggestions that teams at the top levels are at a disadvantage with regards to other teams that have larger squads (no matter how they got them) I have to disagree as 99% of us at the top levels always ensure we have squads of 22 maxed players for our level and all Level 3 gear before the 1st game of a new season so what it boils down to then, always been the case and always will be, is the better strategy wins on the day. Larger squads than 22 do not affect strategies when playing.

Team x accusing team y of a, b and or c is highly unproductive. Guild x accusing Guild y of a, b and or c is equally unproductive.

Would all our energies not be put to more productive use by logging sensible Support Tickets with Sweet Nitro with our suggestions on how the game could be improved to the benefit of everyone? I am sure every one of us has a valuable contribution to make in that respect.

Let's all concentrate on the game, suggesting potential improvements to the Developers and having fun.

Signed, "The Old Fart" as I am affectionately known to many

My personal view is that you can only submit so many tickets over the course of weeks, months and literally years to sweet nitro with some really well-thought-out, kick-ass ideas only to be met with indifference, utter contempt or, indeed, on occasion, actual abuse (come on, you've had it too I am sure), before you give up in complete exasperation and start ticketing at their level. I even seem to recall that the entire RM got together and compiled a list of over 100 ideas and submitted it in a user-friendly spreadsheet to the Nitro, who promptly did 5 of the easiest and ignored the rest - remember that a few years back? Since then, there have probably been 100s of other good ideas either ticketed or set out in these forums. Not a fucking sausage back. Not even the simplest bugs fixed years later. I think you are being WAY too naive and idealistic DHSFP/The Old Fart.

Sweet Fuck All they ought to rename themselves to.

Totally agree, this is a pointless thread. The game is run by arse holes, who do not give fuck, as long as you lot buy visa's, fuck all is going to change. All take a stand and stick two fingers up to them, and do not spend anymore money, they would have to listen, but your all a bunch of pussies, cannot stand that your not in the top ten, or you lost a gc match to some team in la fag guild. stand up for yourselves ladies, its all our own fault. we all caused this. so take your fingers out of your arse's and fight back.

I've said this for years I was slated for saying pack players only bought packs because they wasn't great players without buying. Thats why personally disregard alot of top 100 players as being top 100 players because they're by default yes theres alot of players who do buy but I also think the best players are the guys playing for free and there within 6 to 8 levels of the top level now those are the guys I think should be getting more recognition not players like sniper other problem causers
17/05/20 21:13
Its all fixed anyway, your fucked if you do not buy any visas. your never going to get into the top 100. and its all geared up for the french teams to win. it is so biased. Rm want all this fighting between the top guilds as they just keep spending money on players.
without Damage and La Cag there is no game , its the butterfly effect.
09/06/20 13:23
Mr MojoRising :

Its all fixed anyway, your fucked if you do not buy any visas. your never going to get into the top 100. and its all geared up for the french teams to win. it is so biased. Rm want all this fighting between the top guilds as they just keep spending money on players.
without Damage and La Cag there is no game , its the butterfly effect.

I wanted to reply to this a while ago but kept postponing until I forgot about it lmao...

In a sense you're right, if you don't have visa players then you'll be tussled around.
But I don't think you necessarily have to be an all-visa team to get into the Top 100, as Greybeard has proven.