The RM Community Awards for Customer Support Who Can't Support Good

08/09/20 19:32
I once asked the question about factors boosting defence speeds and also questioned the purchase factor. I think the key word in the answer is the luck factor. If you run it through Google translate it means the whole game is random bollox.

Good day,

A great number of parameters are to be taken into account to win a match : moral, energy, substitutions, strategy, match bonus and some good luck.

Everytime you play a match, we advise to have at least 90 energy and moral otherwise your players won't be at their bests. Moreover you need to be carefull with rythms because it can provoc injuries.

Regards,
The Rugby Manager 2 support team

Translate

16/10/20 20:33
Ruckley :

I once asked the question about factors boosting defence speeds and also questioned the purchase factor. I think the key word in the answer is the luck factor. If you run it through Google translate it means the whole game is random bollox.

Good day,

A great number of parameters are to be taken into account to win a match : moral, energy, substitutions, strategy, match bonus and some good luck.

Everytime you play a match, we advise to have at least 90 energy and moral otherwise your players won't be at their bests. Moreover you need to be carefull with rythms because it can provoc injuries.

Regards,

Translate

I received this exact response word for word from them a few seasons ago. Most of their responses are copy and paste, and most of the time they don't bother to read the question.

When I received this particular response from them, I replied "So basically then, what's the point of spending money on this game if the outcome of my matches depends largely on luck? I may as well stop spending money and hold thumbs during my games."

Their response : " We will get back to you on that"

They never did.
16/10/20 20:34
Jungle RFC :

32Jungle RFC
Hi there
I am leader of a guild that contains two pirate based teams. They feel quite descriminated against that there is no pirate flag for them to select. I feel it would be an excellent gesture to add a pirate flag to both the team and guild names.
Yours hopefully
(jungle rfc)
10/05/17 10:28Support
Good day,

I'm sorry but we can't add a pirate flag in the middle of the country flags.

Regards,

This is riot worthy!
16/10/20 20:37
We were the Hutchie :

Nice thread Phalanx, some things never change.
From June 2017
Hi, I am in L44 Championship and there are three L45 teams in my league. Last season I was in a league with eight teams that were a level above me and the same thing happened to me a couple of seasons ago.
I know that you have to fill the leagues but for this to happen to me so often makes it almost impossible for me to get to the top level.
Please let me know if anything can be done about this.
Thank you.

Response
Good day,

I'm sorry. For the moment, this is the best solution that we have found.

Mate that's ridiculous. I mean why can't they just leave a Championship group with 8 players in it? Rather than dump 6 lower level teams into a group with them? Totally unfair. I'm amazed this has happened to you so often - it's never happened to me
06/11/20 14:05
I asked them a question about changing the GC format after a few days of no response I sent another ticket and got this response

Q Any further thought on the GC idea?

A To gain places, players of higher levels than yours must play against you, but the difference seems too important to me. Are you sure ?
19/11/20 22:33
After reading these support responses and having to translate their English into English I think it has proved one thing. Marseilles Guy is Sweet Nitros tech support
20/11/20 20:40
Jungle RFC :

After reading these support responses and having to translate their English into English I think it has proved one thing. Marseilles Guy is Sweet Nitros tech support

23/11/20 08:22
Jungle RFC :

Spot on
21/01/21 13:06
*Me:*
Logs a ticket to report a problem. Provides the date, exact times of the matches and which teams were played, and includes full details of the problem experienced as well as the exact times during the games that the problem occured.

*Support:*
Good day,

Can you give me more details about the problem please?

Regards,