Map Games

20/04/17 00:10
Why is there such a long time between new map games... Only play 2 games then have to wait 10 hrs.. I wanna play not wait
20/04/17 00:57
Should be 5 challenges every 24 hours. Resets 11pm cst. And the basic concept is to keep you from moving forward too fast. Without having a ceiling on games you could play as many as you want and keep earning money and experience. Which of course would help the free players and reduce income for the game.
20/04/17 09:52
Not entirely true. I am struggling with map games as my ranking is now inside 900 but am still in championship 4. My lowest map game available at the minute is championship level 8. Can still beat a few but the limit to my max stats is holding me back
20/04/17 17:04
If you fall back a lot you could play games all day, with no game limit. Or when you get to higher levels, or are one of the best teams in the game; you can beat almost anyone and would rack up the money/experience. And especially at the lower levels, if you stay in the thousands, you could move up 1 spot at a time, and just rake it in. Now that you have moved up to your level limit it would be tough to do. If you knew about it before you moved up it would be easy. My point is that it would be known to a few and would be easy to figure out and then share with others. The game limit keeps this from happening. I would be doing it if I could.