ALL IN FAVOUR OF REMOVING MB SIGN HERE!!

19/08/17 13:06
Yes, like we say in french: " l'exception qui confirme la règle"

And since our match, i did not use again mb... nor in tournament, nor in championship, nor in gvg...

That's why i said i did not use it and it does not matter for me if mb is removed, but i would like the shop to be removed too, cause it's the same problem: when u have it u have an overwhelming power but it's not at all a part of strategy.
21/08/17 21:25
Pro Try :

Yes, like we say in french: " l'exception qui confirme la règle"

And since our match, i did not use again mb... nor in tournament, nor in championship, nor in gvg...

That's why i said i did not use it and it does not matter for me if mb is removed, but i would like the shop to be removed too, cause it's the same problem: when u have it u have an overwhelming power but it's not at all a part of strategy.

I think MB is a lot worse than the sport shop. It's mb that has to go in top levels
23/08/17 11:25
MB MUST FALL
23/08/17 12:52
Frans En Angelique Coetzee :

MB MUST FALL

Perfectly entitled to your opinion but why smother the forum with identical posts? Your view is acknowledged the same as everybody else but do not do this again please.
23/08/17 12:53
REMOVE IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!
24/08/17 23:54
Ya get rid of mb
26/08/17 12:40
Caernarfon rfc
26/08/17 12:42
I didnt use mb this season and failed to get promotion for the first time. Currently ranked no 1 ( for a few minutes)
26/08/17 13:02
The Master :

I didnt use mb this season and failed to get promotion for the first time. Currently ranked no 1 ( for a few minutes)

It's still much to strong even at 10%
28/08/17 00:16
Hawkes Bay Magpies :

The Master :

It's still much to strong even at 10%

You still going on about this HBM?! Sublinet made it clear when we get to level 50, and we do next season, MB will be at zero. I assume we can trust them. Mind you, I am screwed if they do!