1000 fans lost and 200 gained

14/09/16 00:50
Surely this must be looked at. Since this has been introduced, the guys in my guild have all said that they no longer play in any tournaments, not worth losing the 1000 fans to only win a few golden balls. In the championship It's made the match bonus issue far worse as average teams with high fan numbers just go out and maximise their mb in desperation to win. The combination of mb and losing 1000 fans and gaining only 200 is slowly ruining the game. Also, whilst I'm at it, stop being such greedy twats by asking £80 to upgrade/buy a player. How many kids have done this on their parents iPads ? Seriously, £80 is taking the piss ! There are one or two teams who are clearly deranged and have bought themselves a full team of 165* players ( one is called Caernarfon I think) ? Come on guys, sort it out please !!
14/09/16 19:39
Stop being greedy twats and fleecing players for money you are asking for more money and not giving a service that warrants this. I am sure that I am not alone in saying that when my current players retire in will not be playing this game against.
15/09/16 09:39
Paul Thorpe :

Stop being greedy twats and fleecing players for money you are asking for more money and not giving a service that warrants this. I am sure that I am not alone in saying that when my current players retire in will not be playing this game against.

Nobody has been FORCED to pay any real money to my knowledge.
15/09/16 09:43
I was... they still have my Guinea Pig Cecil