“Yesterday, MB seems so far away”

07/09/18 18:29
Jugular :

tigerrrsit LestahhhhhhatseLguest_1443998140496 :

Jugular :

I am refering to the fact that we did not come and open the forum post and gloat about the win and you placing all south Africans on the same ship my reaction on page one is purely that of what happend previously you come out and attack South Africans absolutely i will take you on

You need to make your mind up pal you said you have no issue with me now you do i dont think you even know yourself do you,maybe its the lack of sleep but im going to leave this here now as 1 lesson i learnt in life is you will never win an argument with an idiot, have a good day and farewell until we meet again

And you also need to make your mind up about what your grievance is because you jumping in directions only you would understand you came and accused me of sending you messages via a mutual connection which i never did message was directed at Bluemooners never at you and yes taking you on about a comment does not say that i have a problem or issue with you must be a thing then that you have the same mind-set as the above mentioned that you think you can come on here and disrespect people in general did i disrespect bluemooners absolutely i did for you mate idiot is what idiot does and you fit the profile

Ive told you my grievance but youre too dumb to get it! You keep skipping around you really dont know who your problem is with do you, go have a nap mate you clearly need it
07/09/18 18:31
Nob nose, nose nob :

What the hell are you going on about jug? Have you been drinking?

Lack of sleep me thinks from having to stay up all night lol, sad and very desperate then they wonder why i dont like saffas? Bit far fetched for a game you play on your phone/tablet/pc
07/09/18 19:15
I didn't have to stay up all night to defend
07/09/18 19:16
Looks like the gracious defeat angle took a turn here me thinks...
07/09/18 19:37
Alfmaster 11 :

Looks like the gracious defeat angle took a turn here me thinks...
i thought the the last game between us and Sean's team was excellent. This one was until idiots on the forum started trolling us. If you prod me with stick I will out troll anyone on here.

I've no issue with losing. It's what Was needed in our guild. I hadn't bothered sorting strays out in ages as the match ups were rediculous. I was close to quitting. But I've now spent shedloads or rps getting better players to try and compete. Hopefully we'll get there in a season or 2.

I think we'll lose a couple more before we get better. But we will still be searching for gc's and not wait until we can compete.
07/09/18 19:40
Anyway, what are people’s thoughts on no mb?
07/09/18 19:45
The no mb is ok, but I've never spent a penny in this game and mb was a bit of a leveller. for me to compete now I'll have to get my credit card out.
07/09/18 19:59
Hull fc. Sean :

I didn't have to stay up all night to defend

Looking forward to meeting again sean! Hopefully with a different result next time of course, thoroughly enjoyed that 1
07/09/18 20:05

Jugular :

Jugular :

I am refering to the fact that we did not come and open the forum post and gloat about the win and you placing all south Africans on the same ship my reaction on page one is purely that of what happend previously you come out and attack South Africans absolutely i will take you on

You need to make your mind up pal you said you have no issue with me now you do i dont think you even know yourself do you,maybe its the lack of sleep but im going to leave this here now as 1 lesson i learnt in life is you will never win an argument with an idiot, have a good day and farewell until we meet again

And you also need to make your mind up about what your grievance is because you jumping in directions only you would understand you came and accused me of sending you messages via a mutual connection which i never did message was directed at Bluemooners never at you and yes taking you on about a comment does not say that i have a problem or issue with you must be a thing then that you have the same mind-set as the above mentioned that you think you can come on here and disrespect people in general did i disrespect bluemooners absolutely i did for you mate idiot is what idiot does and you fit the profile

Ive told you my grievance but youre too dumb to get it! You keep skipping around you really dont know who your problem is with do you, go have a nap mate you clearly need it

Your grievance is actually irrelevant as my initial comments was not directed at you but you felt the need to say i directed it to you why would i do that if you have done nothing to me. Then you go on and on and on dude actually who cares point was made take your loss like you doing and move on i actually dont even know why i waste my time speaking to you as in my eyes what you are saying is irrelevant goodluck with your future GC's and we will see each other on the game
07/09/18 20:29
Jugular :

Jugular :

Jugular :

Your grievance is actually irrelevant as my initial comments was not directed at you but you felt the need to say i directed it to you why would i do that if you have done nothing to me. Then you go on and on and on dude actually who cares point was made take your loss like you doing and move on i actually dont even know why i waste my time speaking to you as in my eyes what you are saying is irrelevant goodluck with your future GC's and we will see each other on the game

Indeed i cant be arsed with this merry go round i thought maybe youd got names mixed up somewhere, all i asked is you dont use my name not hard really is it? Good luck with your future challenges hope you dont have to stay up to defend the next ones and look forward to our next meeting