Hey PIMPS high and low

30/03/19 01:05
Sorry I dont look at such pussy stuff I just hit play come back when ever you are ready
30/03/19 01:09
Holy TD´s some 41 lv ( I am 34 and on 50%) had to play me ???????????
OHHH UGGGHHHH he beat me 50:0 This is not class, this is shame.
Never never thought you get into somethin like that.
You are askin me about beein a whiner - maybe you think twice.

Do not care what is commin. respect and love you - all across

see ya Wizz
30/03/19 01:10
Hey Tom , you are the guy that played me ?????

We will have a dance soon. no whining than o.k.?
30/03/19 01:13
I never whine If you can beat me cool. Plus friendlies are at full health any way. At least last I knew
30/03/19 01:15
Just looked the guy up, BIGBOY REALLLY BIGBOY flexing muscle
to a 7 LV lower guy. You are somekind of wonderkind - almost.
Somekind - can not be honest, would beeeep. Whimp!!!!!!
30/03/19 01:17
I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about for all your talk A team 7 lvls up should be no problem
30/03/19 01:20
Hey tom, send one of my level, all about the fuss, but wait, just wait.
30/03/19 01:25
true Wizzards :

Holy TD´s some 41 lv ( I am 34 and on 50%) had to play me ???????????
OHHH UGGGHHHH he beat me 50:0 This is not class, this is shame.
Never never thought you get into somethin like that.
You are askin me about beein a whiner - maybe you think twice.

Do not care what is commin. respect and love you - all across

see ya Wizz

I am pointing out how you are coming across BECAUSE I like you. If I didn't like you I could run a defeat train on you with just my accounts for the entire weekend. Here is what you need to understand about this community, ie TDM community. The only one that we all hate is don...do not keep messing with these guys until you become a don. Keep your fire, talking smack is ok, but don't take it personal or make it personal. If you quit stirring the coals they will quit hitting you, but if you keep going on here about them hitting you, then you are in for one long ass weekend. You do have a good team, I really WANT to see you not get frustrated and quit the game because everyone starts jobbing you as much as possible. The community can make your life a living hell in the auction house, in the sport shop and on the field if they wanted to. That is not what any of us want.
30/03/19 01:29
I myself Im just having fun I like good shit talk. Just be able to take it if you give it out. Thats why I came with my little team to just check him out if I want to be a dick I could have taken Bullz
30/03/19 01:42
Hey TD, sure you are right commin across kinda cocky. I am lv 34, since 2 seasons nobody did beat me on my lv. before 1 or twö. Beat up teams up to lv53. lv 45v is normal. I do know i got a good team, and i wont be broken.not on someone who is lv higher than me. let them run Whatever. Pimps did it. did they break me? kicked pimps both guild up to lv 50. proud of that. Why do you think i started that thread. Will not back down from anybody, the might beat me fair and square. I am the last to complain. have to sit down and make it better. Wont take it personal as long i am not offended. just happed from you guild buddy. Do not like it.

TD you are a wonderful mate and a better guildpartner. Respect -- Respect.
what ist you name now, havent found it in Empire 2.