Can't watch my own game

18/12/18 01:27
Uhhhh i don't know if anyone else of you have caught this junk but i can't even watch my own game when i friendly someone, as i try to it keeps booting me out and it just shows 0-0. Recently some of my Pimps mates have also been catching that
18/12/18 03:01
Happening to me in my tourney game. Should have finished 3 hrs ago.
18/12/18 09:46
My guild having same cant watch or stops part way through another screw up
18/12/18 10:04
This is bullshit! Still happening wtf?! When i logged in again for the second time after a couple of hours my latest game has ended 1-1 so i played again and this dreadful piss occurs again?! Like seriously??
18/12/18 10:24
Ok guys, to make matters worse, i can actually watch PL Team's friendly match and some other people's, but majority of the other games i cannot watch, neither my game!

(PS: had to copy and paste XD)
18/12/18 15:55
Have any of you put in tickets??
18/12/18 16:03
Putting in a ticket is often a matter of luck there is obviously at least two of them you either get the moron who just asks for more information no matter how much you have already said or another who will at least try & do something if you get the second one your in with a chance but the first one seems to not want to do anything except mark them off as replied to & then forget about it or pass the buck if any work needs to be done to somebody else.
19/12/18 01:11
ShaunC :

Putting in a ticket is often a matter of luck there is obviously at least two of them you either get the moron who just asks for more information no matter how much you have already said or another who will at least try & do something if you get the second one your in with a chance but the first one seems to not want to do anything except mark them off as replied to & then forget about it or pass the buck if any work needs to be done to somebody else.

Totally agree here man, i doubt they even take em seriously and just mark them as seen or whatsoever. If i copy n paste the tickets and resend them it may work, i'll give it a nudge