Can't friendly who i want to and can't play who i want to in gc's

01/02/19 14:26
from my understanding the rule is you can't challenge anyone who has a match within 10 mins of a game they got coming up. Nor can you play them if they've been played via a training game within 10 mins of you wanting to play them .

However this now appears not to be the case i've tried to friendly several members of my own team and it just reads a match will start soon upon looking in there schedules most aren't due to play a match for several hrs?

The bigger problem however this is also happenin in gc's where I can't play who I want and ill revisit the gc several hrs later cos I want to play certain members not just whoever easiest man to take and I can't always play cos it just says a match will start soon and neither mine or the player im trying to play has an upcoming match or has been played?
01/02/19 15:53
Hi

I reported this & they did seem to fix it put in a ticket with every detail you can think of to stop that useless lazy clown from just asking for more details & then hoping it will get buried & forgot about. Include the Guild name if you can & the names of the teams you cant play.

let us know what happens but expect it to take 7-10 days if you are unlucky & the lazy useless one picks it up first
01/02/19 16:07
O yes I've already reported it shaun I got a very typically poor response of gooday,

im sorry for the inconvienence , normally this problem is fixed.

02/02/19 12:33
We have just come up against the guild who had two doing it those two we can now play but there is another one that we could last time but this time cant. Coincidence I would very much doubt it the towel heads are pulling some stunt
02/02/19 15:06
Really! I haven't been able to start a game for hours.
03/02/19 04:26
I cant believe they STILL haven't got this game working after all this time..... just makes me feel I made the right decision to call time on it when I did! I was thinking of making a return but seeing as they can't be bothered to fix this crumbling game looks like I won't be bothering to make a comeback.

All the best guys.
03/02/19 11:57
Forever battling John, to tell you how corrupt this game is my main side thats in rebels has now been overtaken by a side I don't put as much effort into in DD for short don't wanna put my actual team name in here cos they'll screw me which is my second team and even what was my 3rd side NGJB is now competing with what is my main side despite me only really trying on the main side to understand why a side I put no effort into does so much better than a side Im really trying to do better with ?
04/02/19 01:39
Ashley Longthorn :

Forever battling John, to tell you how corrupt this game is my main side thats in rebels has now been overtaken by a side I don't put as much effort into in DD for short don't wanna put my actual team name in here cos they'll screw me which is my second team and even what was my 3rd side NGJB is now competing with what is my main side despite me only really trying on the main side to understand why a side I put no effort into does so much better than a side Im really trying to do better with ?

I guess it's due to different levels, as you said your 3rd team competing, it's kinda considered "developing team" even tho you ain't really trying much with it, or probs Sweet Nitro recognize your main team for a while and that's how your main team may be corrupted
04/02/19 19:37
Gregory K. Ishii :

Ashley Longthorn :

I guess it's due to different levels, as you said your 3rd team competing, it's kinda considered "developing team" even tho you ain't really trying much with it, or probs Sweet Nitro recognize your main team for a while and that's how your main team may be corrupted

yeah but main side overtaken by my second side how does that work ? in both level and strength same tactic like ? but main side just doesnt compete but hey it's nitro I expect nothing else you restart your game and you get a wonderful side of 320 rated players at level 57 which is higher rated than some sides thats being going for months and you don't even have to put the effort in maybe I should not try and then ill be god at this game lmao
06/02/19 11:11
Ashley Longthorn :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Ashley Longthorn :

yeah but main side overtaken by my second side how does that work ? in both level and strength same tactic like ? but main side just doesnt compete but hey it's nitro I expect nothing else you restart your game and you get a wonderful side of 320 rated players at level 57 which is higher rated than some sides thats being going for months and you don't even have to put the effort in maybe I should not try and then ill be god at this game lmao

ok ye, don't try anymore, let's see how you'll go hahahaha. But you know in this case it's like people try hard and still get shit, but when you're slacking you earn. That sounds so stupid. And it's based just like that in your teams lol