Boycott of Le Cag

13/04/20 14:56
Until Le Cag make an apology for systematic cheating can I suggest

1 we dont play them in map games
2 in gc we only play them to win, if we don't think we can win we dont play them
3 we dont play them in friendlies.
4 we dont buy their players at auction
13/04/20 15:09
Salut,
Tu ne peux pas faire ça !
Le Jeu n appartient pas aux Cagnans , ni aux Damages ou n’importe quelle équipe ....
Si vous boycottés certaines teams, c est le jeu qui va en patir....
13/04/20 15:15
The Master :

2 in gc we only play them to win, if we don't think we can win we dont play them

Ok I'm sorry for match fixing. Can we have an apology from you when I gave you a win when we were in IOAG please.
And Maybe an apology from everyone else who have fixed in the past to screw people over, Thank you.
13/04/20 15:18
Im sorry i have no idea who you are and if you threw a game then report it to SN and they will investigate, and punish anyone whos guilty.

Not so Damaged :

The Master :

Ok I'm sorry for match fixing. Can we have an apology from you when I gave you a win when we were in IOAG please.
And Maybe an apology from everyone else who have fixed in the past to screw people over, Thank you.

13/04/20 15:21
Are you ystrad or sharkies today, report the match if you threw a game please. We are talking season long match fixing plans here. Are you still defending it?
13/04/20 15:22
Yes we can and should until they apologise

Beziers | - | Dani :

Salut,
Tu ne peux pas faire ça !
Le Jeu n appartient pas aux Cagnans , ni aux Damages ou n’importe quelle équipe ....
Si vous boycottés certaines teams, c est le jeu qui va en patir....

13/04/20 15:24
I've got a better suggestions

If you see a la cag player buying a player outbid him or at least up the price for them.

Secondly if you get them in GC everyone play one man and lose so one only guy taking cash from everyone and finally do your upmost to stop la cag from playing any challenges whether it be unsporting or not play each other in friendlies on repeat to stop them from playing.
13/04/20 15:26
Thats sounds like a plan only they would hatch lol

Ashley Longthorn :

I've got a better suggestions

If you see a la cag player buying a player outbid him or at least up the price for them.

Secondly if you get them in GC everyone play one man and lose so one only guy taking cash from everyone and finally do your upmost to stop la cag from playing any challenges whether it be unsporting or not play each other in friendlies on repeat to stop them from playing.

13/04/20 15:35
The Master :

Are you ystrad or sharkies today, report the match if you threw a game please. We are talking season long match fixing plans here. Are you still defending it?

We want an apology and I gave you one. Now it's your turn to give one for when we arrange for me to give you a win when we were in IOAG together.
Thank you.
13/04/20 15:36
Or better still concentrate on your own team and everybody else does the same... its a only a game lads... people have stamped there feet now and will have some sort of ratification from said stamping... it just means to help someone out now them teams will have to be smarter with in play