THE BAR (3)

19/02/19 13:46
Pack Attack :

This guild was growing stronger everyday, but in any guild, you have to check egos at the door and be all about helping your brothers and helping the guild as a whole be the best possible. We had this for awhile, but something STUPID would be what started tearing us apart. A while back, we were discussing merger with a couple of different guilds. I played a big part of this, becoming the middle man, going back and forth with info on what everybody wanted. I in no way ever acted as a spy, and a couple of the guys started to think that's what I was doing. They both left, but I hold no ill feelings towards either of them, but when the true leader of the guild stepped forward saying he was pissed that I didn't relay the message sooner, that's the straw that broke me. Honestly, I was holding on by a very thin thread there anyways. I have a life, wife,and kids, sorry, but this game comes second. When I first came into this guild, redskins took me under his wing, mentoring me, teaching me things I had never learned before because no one took the time. Before he retired, we had a little bit of a misunderstanding, and he told me how he stood up for me because no one else had wanted me in the guild at first. Now he's gone, and I feel I overstayed my welcome. I wish you guys nothing but the best, but as long as y'all let things like what happened tonight go on, I don't feel y'all will be together long enough to complete your goals, but I hope you will...

well I can 1000% say that any talks we had ALWAYS ended with you saying I have to talk to the other leaders. At no time did we ever talk about settings and anything that "a SPY" would pass around... If anything Pack was very pro The bar...

In the end was not a good fit for either side....

just saying if you guys were fighting about the talks he had with me.. your way off base....

and for real spies? man there are so many alts running around who the hell knows whos main is whos anymore.. In the end show up play hard and have fun.. if you have another player in another guild i dont even want to know...
everything in this game is wide open.. except settings..... not much a spy is gonna tell anyone that a good players cant already tract down... keep settings out of your chats do them in pms and you got very little to worry about...

hell you guys have 3 ex brotherhood members over there... and your worried about pack attack?

19/02/19 17:03
you wanna be a fumble and to machine? Join Haunted Palace and I will share my settings with you! Join Haunted Palace!!!!! All quality players are welcome! No secrets about settings!
21/02/19 05:20
G. Wunderkind :

you wanna be a fumble and to machine? Join Haunted Palace and I will share my settings with you! Join Haunted Palace!!!!! All quality players are welcome! No secrets about settings!

I respect this post alot. Thisssss is what the games about let's all have some fun. Screw this spies. Settings. This and the that. We aren't NFL coaches my dudes. Just a few people on our phones and computers. Have fun! And when ur whole guild is winning they are all having fun. Which is more fun. So why not share what your learning or doing?! I have as much fun if not more watching some new or experienced get excited over something new! So much respect for the openness to pass along. This game tries to die because there is no tutorial. No how to. New players pick it up run into someone alternate get destoryed 100_0 and quit. And our game stays small. The more we teach the more the game expands.
21/02/19 05:40
Well said.
21/02/19 11:29
Guest F1OSJR :

G. Wunderkind :

I respect this post alot. Thisssss is what the games about let's all have some fun. Screw this spies. Settings. This and the that. We aren't NFL coaches my dudes. Just a few people on our phones and computers. Have fun! And when ur whole guild is winning they are all having fun. Which is more fun. So why not share what your learning or doing?! I have as much fun if not more watching some new or experienced get excited over something new! So much respect for the openness to pass along. This game tries to die because there is no tutorial. No how to. New players pick it up run into someone alternate get destoryed 100_0 and quit. And our game stays small. The more we teach the more the game expands.

Give this man a BEER!!!