FC Eagle

02/08/16 17:09
By the way ...i thought your were swiss?? Always neutral
02/08/16 17:11
?
03/08/16 00:08
Should the game be designed in a way to ensure you guys win every match/GvG then?
if puzzles me no end, they have done it numerous time and u guys are well aware of it. Why don;t you just tweak your rules abit to overcome this? Complaining isn;t going to help much you know how the admin work here.

i have nothing against you lot, but have beef with vishal who complained about the 0-0-10 tactics and then use the 2-1-7 against me with load of match bonus. As much as i despise those who uses the 0-0-10 tactics, 2-1-7 is equally despicable and is on the same level. Reminds me of the school bully who picks on smaller kids till one of their big brothers come along and give him a pasting. He then rushes off to the teacher crying about being bullied.

Crystal Palace FC

SA Swans :

When in a guild you set up rules to give every one a chance to play. Some play first, some play last to try and defeat who is left. Vishal is one of the guys who plays last if there are challenges left ...i assume your guild has simular rules / agreeements too.

You say you are not taking sides, but if you arent, then you would certainly also say something about the way the opponents play ...

So white dude from london, what is your view on the way eagles played it?

03/08/16 00:21
wrong guy mate.
but you are right i am neutral at least till now.
Do i do have opinions.

SA Swans :

By the way ...i thought your were swiss?? Always neutral

03/08/16 00:44
Good to have opinions ...i always welcome them even if they are not mine. I did sence that there was more to it t hen just an opinion. So now i know vishals tactic in combination with his words fueled you to react.

You are right about one thing. When guilds use something within what the game allows, you have to react to that. The first time it happened we posted it on the forum. We also made a ticket ...responce ...we will deal with it. Now it has happened a second time, nothing has been changed by the admins. So of course we already know what we will do next time ...but we didnt do anything after the first time, because it would be sorted.

For me the big problem is not the way teams or guilds play. You have to try to find the gaps in the system in your advantage. But it is then up to the admins to close those gaps. But they do nothing and say nothing. That angers me ..i have put a lot of time in this game and this game has potential. But now after killing of fc1, they are also just using this game as a milking cow. And g hey found a lot of cows to milk and they are keeping the cows happy.

And yes i do want to win every challenge, but not because of the way the game is designed.

Is your team name crystal palace?
03/08/16 02:45
Yes it was a combo of his actions that fuelled my response and unless you are his agent, i would appreciate a direct response from him.

My response was based on what he wrote and what he did, I have to admit i dont know much about what happened between your guild and the eagle guild or with the other iranian guilds.

My team is Crystal Palace FC, I left my team name in my last post.

Crystal Palace FC.

SA Swans :

Good to have opinions ...i always welcome them even if they are not mine. I did sence that there was more to it t hen just an opinion. So now i know vishals tactic in combination with his words fueled you to react.

You are right about one thing. When guilds use something within what the game allows, you have to react to that. The first time it happened we posted it on the forum. We also made a ticket ...responce ...we will deal with it. Now it has happened a second time, nothing has been changed by the admins. So of course we already know what we will do next time ...but we didnt do anything after the first time, because it would be sorted.

For me the big problem is not the way teams or guilds play. You have to try to find the gaps in the system in your advantage. But it is then up to the admins to close those gaps. But they do nothing and say nothing. That angers me ..i have put a lot of time in this game and this game has potential. But now after killing of fc1, they are also just using this game as a milking cow. And g hey found a lot of cows to milk and they are keeping the cows happy.

And yes i do want to win every challenge, but not because of the way the game is designed.

Is your team name crystal palace?

03/08/16 03:05
just to add on to my previous post..... i have nothing against you Swan and your guild.

I spent load of time doing training games and building up my team too so i can understand the frustration of being screwed by the system.

Look...i have immense respect for you and teams like FC cluelessness or whatever name he has changed to.. basically players who spent alot of time here building up their team and using good formation.

What i find difficult to accept is when someone condemn an act and then do exactly the same thing.
03/08/16 08:19
I watched the match you were talking about and i see your point steelo.

I actually also created a 1-0-0-10 formation because it works and it makes the other team do strange things, like runnng back all the time or shooting from a large distance. In the ens i havent used it in the league, but i used it to as practise to look for the weak spots in the system.

But last night i was playing some friendlies against dollard and i had trouble beating him. I tried the iran formation and i won 5-1. So if nothing canges i match fht use it too in the league ...if you cant beat them ..join them right
03/08/16 09:37
Steelo - I've always maintained in the forum that you can play whatever strategy works. I've never been totally negative toward the strategy but rather the makers of the game for allowing such stupid tactics. I must admit that I have a tactic with a few players up front - which I've labelled as a "cheat tactic". I specifically used this for those that play this way in order to counteract them - however I am most sorry if I used it against normal players..

As for the guild challenge thing - whether we left the guild challenge till the last hour or not is irrespective of what happened - you should not be flooded by not being allowed to play a match .. its like a DoS attack. You won't find the epl league match not happening on the 13th because a Chinese team is constantly playing Arsenal in friendlies..

P.S Look at the league match where I beat you 5-0 (assuming you're Crystal Palace as you say - everyone can still view the match review) - there was no such thing as a 2-1-7 tactic that I played against you..Yes, I used match bonus but all my buildings are maxed out, so I have too much money.. Also please find me the posts where I've been complaining so much about the 0-0-10 strategy
03/08/16 11:26
mate..i could be slightly off with the 2-1-7, but i am sure u get the gist of my points as SA Swans does.
Fact is you played with only 2 defenders, where on earth do u see such tactics being deployed in real life? I have watched footy for the past 50+ years and have never seen any team used that in a proper competition.

Anyway i was upset about the lost yesterday and just wanted to vent my frustration. Let's move on mate.

Vishal - Liverpool :

Steelo - I've always maintained in the forum that you can play whatever strategy works. I've never been totally negative toward the strategy but rather the makers of the game for allowing such stupid tactics. I must admit that I have a tactic with a few players up front - which I've labelled as a "cheat tactic". I specifically used this for those that play this way in order to counteract them - however I am most sorry if I used it against normal players..

As for the guild challenge thing - whether we left the guild challenge till the last hour or not is irrespective of what happened - you should not be flooded by not being allowed to play a match .. its like a DoS attack. You won't find the epl league match not happening on the 13th because a Chinese team is constantly playing Arsenal in friendlies..

P.S Look at the league match where I beat you 5-0 (assuming you're Crystal Palace as you say - everyone can still view the match review) - there was no such thing as a 2-1-7 tactic that I played against you..Yes, I used match bonus but all my buildings are maxed out, so I have too much money.. Also please find me the posts where I've been complaining so much about the 0-0-10 strategy