The Dynasty Guild

29/08/16 03:27
Come when you want in france
But i don't want to join your D-League training, it's just a wing of a good guild, i don't play for learn, to be only the second, I play for WIN
29/08/16 11:16
Nathan Colnot :

But i don't want to join your D-League training, it's just a wing of a good guild, i don't play for learn, to be only the second, I play for WIN

Nathan, the best players in the D League will have an opportunity to move up to Dynasty.
In D League, we teach you how to draft recruits, get your economy up and running, and offensive and defensive strategies that we've all put our heads together and came up with.
We play to win and for fun. For us...winning is fun...which is why were the best.
I'm a decent player, but like Randy said..I've learned a lot about the game from my guildies, and they in turn have learned from me. We all share ideas, and encourage participation.
You can't learn if you don't ask or play, so we ask for a bit of your time...(not much)...but enough to show us you care about learning and belonging to a crew.
See you in the game...I'm the Dallas Desperados.
29/08/16 11:22
Nathan Colnot :

Bonjour Nathan,

sorry to hear, I was hoping to see you in the guild soon
Sorry we have to open up a second one, but the other one was full, so we couldn't invite the two of you and your friend. Too bad you arewithdrawing now, but best luck with your guild and we'll see each other again later anyway I guess Waiting for guild challenges
29/08/16 12:58
Nathan Colnot :

the way to get into that top crew is to start with the training crew.. we only want top players in the top guild..

The new team will let us fnd the best of the best.. get them traing right.. then we move us the best of the best...:)

29/08/16 14:25
Thanks to try ro persuade me but i don't see the interest to be so upper than all ... You are already the TOP 1 guild of the game but you create a wing for continue your leading ... I played 2 games where 1 guild was bigger than all other guilds, and after 2 months is already boring ....
So sorry to not join your wing but if i progress fast with my guild you'll be hear about me faster than you think

I think you are not flamers but before someone start to flame : I like your crew, that's not the problem, i think your fun and it's even not the problem, and i never say you are a bad guild, right ?
29/08/16 15:47
Nathan Colnot :

Thanks to try ro persuade me but i don't see the interest to be so upper than all ... You are already the TOP 1 guild of the game but you create a wing for continue your leading ... I played 2 games where 1 guild was bigger than all other guilds, and after 2 months is already boring ....
So sorry to not join your wing but if i progress fast with my guild you'll be hear about me faster than you think

I think you are not flamers but before someone start to flame : I like your crew, that's not the problem, i think your fun and it's even not the problem, and i never say you are a bad guild, right ?

Nothing but respect Nathan.. good luck with your guild...! I think we will see you guys towards the top soon!

were not the mean people that we can be made out to be.. we just play as a team.. and we have lots of fun doing it.. you always have a spot with us if you change your mind down the road.. Again! good luck!
29/08/16 15:51
Okey thanx
29/08/16 17:57
Just wanted to note that if you are played by a high rank member from a guild in a friendly match, it's scouting. There is no bad intent, don't be concerned with the score. We may be impressed with the level of your activity and it is our only way of contacting or tracking you as there is no open chat or easy access to a forum. Please note that an invite (or multiple) is complementary, we see great potential or believe we can support you in your game build. As football is highly competitive, I know these "friendly matches" can be viewed differently...
29/08/16 18:10
Ok but 30 of gen against 15 how you can see something about my team ?
29/08/16 18:24
Nathan Colnot :

Ok but 30 of gen against 15 how you can see something about my team ?

After the friendly it shows up in the schedule, and then there's a direct link to your team page. That friendly game may not be all that interesting, or we may see a position or two that can be enhanced. It also allows us to see if a gamer is active in matches and also building. There's no way to help if we don't make contact, and that unfortunately is one of the very few ways...