Locking of Threads

22/02/17 19:54
Personally mate,

I think they have taken notice and now you see Admin on forums who wasnt here before and making good and constructive comments..The mod in question was spoken to and i just hope for our sake this will now change. I dont think you will ever get your applogy mate if i am honest. All we can hope for is a more rounded view when it comes to moderating.
22/02/17 19:57
Black Monks :

Also, carshalton has been clear that nobody has talked to him about being nice so your above post is obviously a lie.

But I am glad we have it in writing that he has been unjust according to even theadmins

this was only yesterday pal so he may have only just been talked too!
22/02/17 20:46
Liverpool RFCXV :

Black Monks :

Also, carshalton has been clear that nobody has talked to him about being nice so your above post is obviously a lie.

But I am glad we have it in writing that he has been unjust according to even theadmins

this was only yesterday pal so he may have only just been talked too!

True about the apology, but I will seek it still. I have a similar note from a week or two from admin saying they had told him to be nice and caer has one as well. He has been told and he had been told before he said he hadn't. I just want discourse to be allowable.
22/02/17 20:46
Liverpool. Thank you for flagging up that it was not me ( or Colstons) who deleted the thread. Just another example where some people have got things so very wrong.
I can also confirm that I had communications with the senior admin yesterday who simply passed on the comment you have reproduced from the support guys. 'Nice and just' came from Google translate but we did agree that any sanction in excess of 48 hours will from now on have to be endorsed by the senior admin. From my point of view that is excellent as it covers my back in any such decision. Likewise it was agreed by admin that if the support seek to overturn a sanction they will find time to examine the full facts first.
I am purposely not responding to the latest wave of unnecessary hatred and untruths being directed my way in other topics, whilst they are looked into by the French admin guys at my request. Having a pop at me is one thing (comes with the job) but then making false allegations against a whole guild, who until I declared today had no idea (bar 2) I was moderating, is yet another step too far.
22/02/17 21:02
What is the correct translation for nice and just?

Why wasn't the guy from team GB banned when we all know I would have been if I said what he did? Seems odd
22/02/17 21:05
If you had witnessed me tell someone to be silent due to my nation of origin you would have banned me, if caer, mooners, Dave would have done the same you would have banned them. When a member of team GB, your guild, does it you not only don't ban but you also don't say it was wrong. If you don't understand how that is unjust then you never will. And I have the right to ban a guild from the BMRS....Know why, it's my banter page post.
22/02/17 21:25
I am content that this thread has run its course, my question was raised and answered by both the mods and support team. I fully understand the reasoning behind my original question.

Thx
22/02/17 21:37
Of course you have a right to ban guilds from the BMRS. Believe it or not, I understand why you have done this, which is not the same as agreeing with it. But, by doing so, it means that it is no longer an accurate league table.
22/02/17 22:10
A few of us have had tickets back saying that they will have talks with Carshalton. Either they are lying or Carshalton takes no notice. I honestly feel if Carlshalton could reflect on his treatment of some here, give a brief apology, then everyone could move forward for the benefit of the forum and the game. If he can not see what he has been doing is wrong this debate will rumble on under different headings, the root cause being the same.

Carshalton, I plead with you to be even and just, and do the right thing, alternatively I honestly feel you should consider your position.
22/02/17 22:36
It will only rumble on and under different headings because of you and Black monks won't let it drop