05/07/17 14:38
Ibe justed posted the 15 strat
05/07/17 16:18
Waspy Tiger :

The Master :

Jesus monkk [edited] have we done to this fr@@k

Please remember: "The user shall acknowledge that Sweet Nitro shall not tolerate messages, postings or other content that contains the following:
Curse words, vulgar or obscene statements or sexual contents, regardless of whether explicitly or implied".

We have rules!!!!!!!! I'm pretty excited about this tbh!
05/07/17 16:21
There's a link at the bottom of the screen, but they're here: https://www.sweetnitro.com/en/tou.php?site=rs
05/07/17 16:30
Sweet, thanks waspy! We have been told multiple times that the only rule on the English side is common sense (depending where you are from common sense and common knowledge different greatly, a strength and weakness of this international game.) Order a tea in London, Boston, Bangkok and Atlanta and you get 4 different teas.
05/07/17 16:33
The rules have been there forever, I think - they're certainly what I've always worked to. What I've said about using common sense is about precisely which words are ok.
05/07/17 16:46
I had asked multiple times for rules and nobody pointed me here. Colstons started making a solid list and then someone else came in and said no, just common sense. But now that we have these all is good! Back to the 15 topic
05/07/17 21:45
Got to agree with Monks, the rules were not there previous to switching to sweet nitro and when we asked for rules we were told its common sense. Unfortunately common sense was always down to interpretation.
05/07/17 21:46
There are several teams with abusive names, will you please contact them and deal with them please as they cause me offence.
05/07/17 21:49
The Master :

There are several teams with abusive names, will you please contact them and deal with them please as they cause me offence.

Let me know who they are and I will progress it with the devs with pleasure.
08/07/17 23:22
I did let you know. You removed my post and banned me. I complained again, and again ban removed and apology received. Have a nice day!