Match fixing

10/03/18 09:45
Just a thought....

The current setup doesn't offer enough incentive to reduce match fixing. The top level guys couldn't care less whether they finish 1st or 9th, because they will stay at the top level and that's their only goal from the championship. As it stands, there is only $7 million difference in reward money between finishing 1st and finishing 9th. Pocket change for top level players who have millions hanging around in their stadiums already. So why not help friends in need? It's hardly gonna cost you anything and they could use the help. Nobody loses out of that deal really.

Complaints about the morality of match fixing are silly because (a) it's just a game and (b) like it or not, there is a social element to the game and it's your choice whether to embrace it and incorporate it into your whole strategy, or spend countless hours moaning and crying about it on the forum.

If the developers want to curb match fixing, then for starters the reward money from championships should be looked at. From low levels each level you go up comes with bigger rewards for winning your championship. But from a certain level onwards the rewards stay the same. So the guy finishing 1st on level 15 (for argument's sake - I don't know which level it is) earns the same reward as the guy finishing 1st on level 62. This is nuts.

Want the guys on level 62 to get more serious about winning their matches? Make it worth their while. Instead of offering $14million for finishing first, make it $30million or something. Something more substantial. Something that makes us think about how useful that cash will be for the following season's gear.
10/03/18 10:53
Bluemooners :

AB 1977 :

I believe I read earlier in this post Bluemooners abusing someone's ability to speak English and questioning whether they had attended school.

So yes if you're going to call this out then let's address it across the board not just when you fancy it.

I've ignored your attention seeking comments hundreds of times on countless threads as quite frankly, you're really boring and there's never any substance to your snide remarks. Simply jumping on the bandwagon along with the other bores and fishing for attention. But as a one off I will reply to your question. Was I not replying to an uneducated moron in a non-swearing manner, who called me an 'asshole'? What type of response should I give to this? Please enlighten me, Einstein.

Einstein here.

Pretty sure I've only posted 10 times to advertise guilds but hey.

Attention seeking ROFL (run out of phrases have we, seems to be your default setting)

You certainly live up to your reputation, and re Dream Team calling you an 'asshole'......if the face fits...

Bok Naaier
10/03/18 18:41
Bluemooners :

Guest CTU1J5 :

Moaners you twat. Why do you change to loosing strat when I play you. Moral high groud scared we get closer. Bang gat

^Foul mouthed morons like this (Dreamteam another no-mark i've never heard of before but apparantely i'm 'scared of) are what i'm up against. You're an embarrassment to your guild fella and clowns like you make me realise what an articulate, educated good bunch of lads are at my guild. Anyone who sides with morons like this are equally as moronic.
He's that thick he doesn't even know how to change the name from 'guest'.

I've heard of you Dream Team. A team that is in the top 100. Bluemoaners is just knocking you because your a easy target. Don't worry about him. Nobody likes him apart of all his arse kissers in his guild.
10/03/18 18:49
Ystradgynlais :

Bluemooners :

Guest CTU1J5 :

Moaners you twat. Why do you change to loosing strat when I play you. Moral high groud scared we get closer. Bang gat

^Foul mouthed morons like this (Dreamteam another no-mark i've never heard of before but apparantely i'm 'scared of) are what i'm up against. You're an embarrassment to your guild fella and clowns like you make me realise what an articulate, educated good bunch of lads are at my guild. Anyone who sides with morons like this are equally as moronic.

I've heard of you Dream Team. A team that is in the top 100. Bluemoaners is just knocking you because your a easy target. Don't worry about him. Nobody likes him apart of all his arse kissers in his guild.

I would prefer to play with a bunch of uneducated brutes like myself and can still see the sun shine over someone else. Share strats and advise and be happy than to play with a bunch high moral gays like some of my educated competitors.
10/03/18 18:51
Dream Team not moaning :

Ystradgynlais :

Bluemooners :

Guest CTU1J5 :

I would prefer to play with a bunch of uneducated brutes like myself and can still see the sun shine over someone else. Share strats and advise and be happy than to play with a bunch high moral gays like some of my educated competitors.

Sorry did not mean gays was trying to type guys. But like you know Enlish is not my strong point
10/03/18 19:44
Ystraggenilis or whatever the hell that name is (another bang-wagon jumping no-mark i'd never heard of until 2 seasons ago, trying to get famous on the back of me) :- of course you wouldn't like me. You are pro match fixing. Quite obviously i am the main person that is vocal against this, so for you to side with me would be shooting your chances of staying in the top division in the foot. The only unbeaten founder member guild after over 350 gvgs. No cheating ever. Moral highground and practicing as you preech. All brilliant, you should try it.
On a side note... 'Bluemoaners', so original honest, don't think i've ever heard that one. Did you make that up yourself? What other comedy gold have you got? Zzzzzzz
10/03/18 20:04
Dream Team not moaning :

Dream Team not moaning :

Ystradgynlais :

Bluemooners :

Guest CTU1J5 :

Sorry did not mean gays was trying to type guys. But like you know Enlish is not my strong point

LOL, cretin.
10/03/18 20:29
Bluemooners :

Ystraggenilis or whatever the hell that name is (another bang-wagon jumping no-mark i'd never heard of until 2 seasons ago, trying to get famous on the back of me) :- of course you wouldn't like me. You are pro match fixing. Quite obviously i am the main person that is vocal against this, so for you to side with me would be shooting your chances of staying in the top division in the foot. The only unbeaten founder member guild after over 350 gvgs. No cheating ever. Moral highground and practicing as you preech. All brilliant, you should try it.
On a side note... 'Bluemoaners', so original honest, don't think i've ever heard that one. Did you make that up yourself? What other comedy gold have you got? Zzzzzzz

Haha don't flatter yourself. How is my previous comment gonna make me famous. I quite enjoy match fixing at least i know it gets under you skin. We play to enjoy the game, What people do is their business and not yours. And this founder malarkey of 350 unbeaten gc's, why are you telling me that? Am I suppose to care?
10/03/18 20:36
Not even reading whatever garbage you've written, i want to stay awake. Bore off no-mark Ystraggenilis, bore your guild mates, they have to read your chat, i don't.
10/03/18 20:36
Bluemooners :

Fella you dropped the Bluemooners standard "moral highground" and practice what you preech ball a long time ago with your own admitted RP laundering and preeching a player will be kicked from your guild should they ever be caught "cheating" or match fixing which you did not do.

So please stop claiming the moral highground as you have been caught more than once doing what you yourself claims to be cheating.