Match Fixing Part 3.

12/11/18 14:05
Bluemooners :

Sotoneitor 20 - Ruddies 34. Damage Inc and Spuitpoep again. Literally NO shame. Trying to mask their match fixing now and go under the radar by ajusting scorelines. BAN THEM, only way to stop it.

Not sure this is a fix to be fair, looking at their Championship Ruddies is unlikely to make promotion and Soto is in danger of missing out. Doubtful he would agree to lose given the scenario.
12/11/18 14:21
HWFN :

Bluemooners :

Sotoneitor 20 - Ruddies 34. Damage Inc and Spuitpoep again. Literally NO shame. Trying to mask their match fixing now and go under the radar by ajusting scorelines. BAN THEM, only way to stop it.

Not sure this is a fix to be fair, looking at their Championship Ruddies is unlikely to make promotion and Soto is in danger of missing out. Doubtful he would agree to lose given the scenario.

It’s not rocket science, just watch the game and take your rose tinted glasses off.
12/11/18 14:48
Bluemooners :

HWFN :

Bluemooners :

It’s not rocket science, just watch the game and take your rose tinted glasses off.

Correct, it’s not rocket science. I have watched the game, my glasses certainly aren’t rose tinted and I’m still not sure it was fixed. I’ve played this game long enough to have seen stranger things happen.

The other game mentioned this morning, yes 100% fixed.
12/11/18 15:18
Jesus wept, do you know what you’re looking for? At 20-3 up Sotoneitor (a player who has a history of fixing games against an opponent that also does, from guilds that constantly fix) makes all subs to try and mask any raised eyebrows, against an offline opponent and switches to a weaker strategy. Then the last play of the game he kicks to 13 to ensure the bonus point for Ruddies. Understand? Crystal? Comprende?
12/11/18 15:56
Apologies, maybe my glasses need correct strength lenses as I completely missed that last kick which does seem to show a fixed game. Shame.
12/11/18 19:05
You people talk to much.

Call it what you want to. My game v Damage Royal was the 1st of the championship. We didn't know what to do so we decided on a draw. And I only do it with guild people. I have never done it with anyone in Le Cag or any other guild.

People will always find a way around game restrictions and you crying about it isn't helping anyone. Go tell the devs and ask them to do something about it. I don't mind playing fair if everyone else does.
12/11/18 19:56
Such lame excuses for cheating! If you found out an opponent was using a cheat code, you'd soon be 'crying' about that! One and the same!
12/11/18 20:27
Adrenalin - Damage Inc :

You people talk to much.

Call it what you want to. My game v Damage Royal was the 1st of the championship. We didn't know what to do so we decided on a draw. And I only do it with guild people. I have never done it with anyone in Le Cag or any other guild.

People will always find a way around game restrictions and you crying about it isn't helping anyone. Go tell the devs and ask them to do something about it. I don't mind playing fair if everyone else does.

We didn't know what to do. Ummmm play to win.
14/11/18 01:08
NZ (Les Potes) 0 Taff 91 (Open Slather)
15/11/18 23:21
Oblak 0 (Thors Vikings) Don diego de la vega (Le Vestiere) 21
Etoile (Les Potes) 0 Jackita (La Cagnannaise) 21

BAN THEM