Who is best guild

18/07/23 12:22
I was unmasked congratulations to you blitzkrieg
18/07/23 12:43
There were so many excellent players on this game whether French or foreign for my part I could not name any player so there are
Whether it's cagnannaise at damage at stuip at Omega and I forget some
18/07/23 13:44
What is the problem between Gus and Blitzkrieg. It seemed to escalate quickly.
18/07/23 13:57
don't worry simons it's irony for me i have no problem with blitzkrieg or anyone
18/07/23 14:41
Blitzkrieg! :

Caernarfon RFC :

Many great teams and guilds come and go. Longevity is key. For those of us in the game from the very beginning there was dominant guilds the likes of Urban Rugby. There dominant players like Rucking Broncos. Where are they now. For sure for me the greatest player ever based on longevity is Gus without doubt.

I think Gus's six straight losses against Simons Spud Slingers yesterday would suggest otherwise.

You missed longevity
18/07/23 15:25
Caernarfon RFC :

Blitzkrieg! :

Caernarfon RFC :

Many great teams and guilds come and go. Longevity is key. For those of us in the game from the very beginning there was dominant guilds the likes of Urban Rugby. There dominant players like Rucking Broncos. Where are they now. For sure for me the greatest player ever based on longevity is Gus without doubt.

I think Gus's six straight losses against Simons Spud Slingers yesterday would suggest otherwise.

You missed longevity

Maybe this conversation should revolve around longevity in the top league? Yes this game has produced many wonderful players, yourself included. I have been at Spuitpoep for roughly 18 months and have not missed promotion the entire time. I've seen you miss promotion. I've seen Gus, Pam, Betson and even NZ miss promotion. And I can say the same about my guild. I think Bluemooners is the only person in my guild that hasn't missed promotion in my time there (I could be wrong about that though). Also, some players don't get as much respect (me) because they started out in an all Australian guild IARG RED. I retired and they changed their name to RED Kelly Gang. But as IARG RED we made it to 3rd even though half our guild wasn't very good. We only had 5 or 6 top level players. And we weren't playing map games because we didn't want to give up our strategies. Long story short, many players from Spuitpoep have been playing this game since the start or close enough to it, but because we weren't associated with the best guilds, our names aren't mentioned. Simon has been top level longer consecutively than anyone in La Cag and he has longevity...just ask his Mrs lol
18/07/23 15:35
Cougars (Dave) :

Caernarfon RFC :

Blitzkrieg! :

Caernarfon RFC :

You missed longevity

Maybe this conversation should revolve around longevity in the top league? Yes this game has produced many wonderful players, yourself included. I have been at Spuitpoep for roughly 18 months and have not missed promotion the entire time. I've seen you miss promotion. I've seen Gus, Pam, Betson and even NZ miss promotion. And I can say the same about my guild. I think Bluemooners is the only person in my guild that hasn't missed promotion in my time there (I could be wrong about that though). Also, some players don't get as much respect (me) because they started out in an all Australian guild IARG RED. I retired and they changed their name to RED Kelly Gang. But as IARG RED we made it to 3rd even though half our guild wasn't very good. We only had 5 or 6 top level players. And we weren't playing map games because we didn't want to give up our strategies. Long story short, many players from Spuitpoep have been playing this game since the start or close enough to it, but because we weren't associated with the best guilds, our names aren't mentioned. Simon has been top level longer consecutively than anyone in La Cag and he has longevity...just ask his Mrs lol

???? very good Dave. I’ve actually only missed promotion once since joining Spuitpoep in March last year and am currently on 28 consecutive seasons at the top. I think there is only yourself (on 29) and Jono (god only knows how many) who have been at the top longer. So as for longevity we’re not doing too bad.
18/07/23 15:42
Simons Spud Slingers :

Cougars (Dave) :

Caernarfon RFC :

Blitzkrieg! :

Caernarfon RFC :

You missed longevity

???? very good Dave. I’ve actually only missed promotion once since joining Spuitpoep in March last year and am currently on 28 consecutive seasons at the top. I think there is only yourself (on 29) and Jono (god only knows how many) who have been at the top longer. So as for longevity we’re not doing too bad.

I remember mate. You beat me in the Champions Cup final when we were both a level down. Hours earlier I'd just got my double promotion back to the top level. Drunk in the back of a taxi at ridiculous o'clock thinking...who is this prick lol
18/07/23 18:28
Cougars (Dave) :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Cougars (Dave) :

Caernarfon RFC :

Blitzkrieg! :

Caernarfon RFC :

You missed longevity

I remember mate. You beat me in the Champions Cup final when we were both a level down. Hours earlier I'd just got my double promotion back to the top level. Drunk in the back of a taxi at ridiculous o'clock thinking...who is this prick lol

Now you know who this prick is. Same one that went on to beat you in another Champions Cup Final in the greatest game ever.
18/07/23 23:09
Fair comment but this game is 191 seasons old. How many still here?