REAL CHANGE

14/11/16 19:41
I see a lot of players complaining and a lot of good players having left the game for good and well I've contemplated it myself a few times, but if you want real change it;s very simple what you have to do to be heard but I can't do this by myself but together we can make a difference. We all know sublinet are about the £sign and the moment it starts costing sublinet more to run the game than what they make is the moment they'll be forced to listen so it's simple stop lining there pockets.

STOP BUYING PACKS
STOP BUYING GOLDBALLS
JUST STOP PURCHASING ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES REAL CASH

by al means the Iranians can still keep going if they wish but if just the rest of the world stop purchasing they're going to lose a lot of money and maybe just maybe players will be heard.

MB might be removed
PL might get his flag finally
Red cards may exist in the game

The 10 man attack may finally get banned from the game and offsides might be introduced all just little suggestions that would make for a better game. For me the game was no longer a game the moment pack players were introduced. Games are supposed to be fun but all sublinet has done is forced people to leave and I don't want to but if this doesn't sort it I don't know what will. I hope many players will back me here and stop all purchases of sublinet goods because the moment we do is the moment they might just might actually listen to the people and we might get the game we want back.
14/11/16 22:54
With you on this Ashley, united we stand!! Great post
15/11/16 03:48
-plus,penalty should be easier to score than free kick
-defenders who dribbl the ball with 0% dribbl
-easy fault against top players despite 0% aggressiveness and max safe tackle

still so much things to change
15/11/16 12:13
Watching how the real game is played might be a good place to start rebuilding this one
15/11/16 14:31
I agree PL that pens should be nearly always a goal and freekicks should be harder to score than a penalty I don't know if this is the case for all but Ive been experimenting and It appears DM's for whatever reason are not bad penalty takers Ok mine don't score everytime but seem more reliable than other positions.
17/11/16 06:22
Great post Ash
17/11/16 19:19
Thanks Paul
17/11/16 19:26
i agree too ashley
17/11/16 20:42
Thanks Taffy its great to see so many good players backing what i'm saying I hope together we can make a difference
17/11/16 21:14
Ashley, one of the main reasons I agree with you is that I am not, yet, a player in the quality of the others here. My problem is I likely will never become one either because I can not "afford" to buy players needed to reach such levels. I won't spend real cash and certainly can not compete with those who do. I am sure there are many others in my situation who try but when taking a step forwards are usually two steps behind and losing ground quickly.This topic might not be for us little guys but it sure does fit. Cheers and good luck in the quest