Reinstate bluenooners.

17/04/18 15:48
Now the moderators/admin have agreed the thread to kick mooners was in bad taste he should be reinstated. He was provoked.
17/04/18 15:55
Which moderators / admin agreed this? Ban's are normally just for 7 days so he will be back soon enough.
17/04/18 16:03
Bans are variable, 2-7 days are not uncommon, 30 have happened before, and I believe the system admin can put any length they chose. My request is that the admins take a look in the forum on Friday night and Saturday morning as the provocateurs always come out then so they have a full 2 days to provoke. Just my suggestion.
17/04/18 17:48
As the thread “ban mooners” has been removed, it’s obvious they thought it was provocative, ergo he should be vindicated.
17/04/18 19:34
Why reinstate, do your time, stop upsetting people, learn your lesson, then come back with a different attitude...
17/04/18 19:58
AB 1977 :

Why reinstate, do your time, stop upsetting people, learn your lesson, then come back with a different attitude...

Brilliant, provocation is allowed then but retaliation isn't ? I will follow that for sure. Now where are the match fixers......
17/04/18 20:05
Sadly I think provocation is allowed as long as you keep it family friendly. I think it's a tough balance of freedom of speech within parameters of being family friendly without encouraging the cancerous responses from a few. I think ignoring them may be the best answer and you know how hard it is for me to ignore stupid. In AB's defense, he was hot, he talked it out and expressed himself well and appropriately and then others were upset that the issue was resolved nicely and made it dirty.
17/04/18 20:10
Still believe behaviour like that shouldn't be condoned and if lesson learned great. Agree wrong forum like BM mentioned.
17/04/18 20:13
Also wouldn't call it provocative, was factually based and corroborated by those involved. Just for info.
17/04/18 20:13
PS never saw what happened later so can't really comment