Rebels

I put it back to 100% couple gays ago after P.L whooped me 4-0 in guild challenge wasn't having that ! Lol I'm not sure moral or energy plays any part in friendlys didn't notice much difference with zero moral until I played real matches
Lol yeh I wasn't watching the match but when I seen mick score so quickly fort I better check my formation
you did well then with 0% moral, but why? It doesn;t bring in that much money. You are right though, doesn;t really mather unless its a cup or league mtach
Im off to barcelona for the week, soIll be quiet for a while
Your right not bringing in much but was 3 million a day I was saving in wages handy as I still had buildings to upgrade But then if I knew you guys was just about to donate near 40million. To me I wouldn't of bothered lol
I visited the nou camp when I went there nearly got pick pocketed while I was there ! Cheeky beggars lol
The clueless one :

Hey Robert if only you were playing a fellow rebel last game to help you over turn that 11 goal difference from dollard

Indeed if only you were... 21-0 was it??!
con grats rebels breaking the 3 million fan barrier.
Rebels, please take it easy on us in the guild challenge. please.
hi guys i have played with some of you guy in football champions 1 and i was wondering if i could join when you have a space free