Point scoring for G vs G

Hawkes Bay Magpies :

"Rewa.Hard" :
<div class="citation">"Richard Nelson" :
<div class="citation">"Hawkes Bay Magpies" :
I would like to see this aswell but the lowest ranking person will just get picked on, but if they limited it so that every player can be challenged twice (even if its a win or loss it still counts) but not from the same person i believe that it would work

Yes Richard I sure am , which guild are you from ?

Aotearoa natives and pizza delivery ,played you on the tenth and you challenged beck on the eleventh was some good games</div>

Could you or your right hands please stop sending me and my members invites to join your guild HBM. TYVM.</div>

Hi Rewa personally myself I haven't bothered to invited you

but I'll let the boys know you don't wanna be part of our team

They need a decline button as No one knows who wants to swap guilds </div>

i personally havent invited any of you... we have no plans to downgrade at present.. I would like to thank you for the invite to join your guild i received this afternoon but as you can tell from our games earlier your guild has nothing to offer me...

Kind regards North Harbour
Paul Hulse :

"Hawkes Bay Magpies" :

"Rewa.Hard" :
I would like to see this aswell but the lowest ranking person will just get picked on, but if they limited it so that every player can be challenged twice (even if its a win or loss it still counts) but not from the same person i believe that it would work

Aotearoa natives and pizza delivery ,played you on the tenth and you challenged beck on the eleventh was some good games</div>

Could you or your right hands please stop sending me and my members invites to join your guild HBM. TYVM.</div>

i personally havent invited any of you... we have no plans to downgrade at present.. I would like to thank you for the invite to join your guild i received this afternoon but as you can tell from our games earlier your guild has nothing to offer me...

Kind regards North Harbour

Haha ohh the burn and yes you have an awesome team, but im pretty sure i invited you after" tearing me a new one" more of a joke than anything
Haha all good... good to see you have a sense of humour.

Paul Hulse :

"Hawkes Bay Magpies" :
<div class="citation">"Rewa.Hard" :

Kind regards North Harbour</div>
Your demeanour suggests you may be South African, especially if you in fact live over the shore.
Wtf is up with the format changing whenever you edit a quote?
Rewa.Hard :

"Paul Hulse" :

"Hawkes Bay Magpies" :
<div class="citation">"Rewa.Hard" :

Kind regards North Harbour</div>
Your demeanour suggests you may be South African, especially if you in fact live over the shore.

That is a bit of generalisation rewa... im kiwi
Fixtures would need to split up into divisions based on a guilds over all quality rating,otherwise weaker guilds would stand no chance against stronger guilds.