ALL IN FAVOUR OF REMOVING MB SIGN HERE!!

I think all of the dissatisfied top teams should quit. Could they please just do it quietly?
I agree - remove watch bonus
Do you really think the developers read or give sny thought to what is posted on the forum
They are in it to make money not keep you happy
Yes get rid of match bonus
No. Keep MB the way it is. It introduces a bit of variety in the game which keeps it interesting
I agree. MB is good.
Match Bonus' make Guild Challenges a joke.

At least in championship/tournament games the away team can pay a bonus too, but in GVG games the away team is always at the mercy of a bonused up challenger

So either allow both teams in GVG matches to pay bonuses or get rid of bonuses completely.
Holding a big guild to a draw is good for the game. If you had one guild winning everything, it would kill the game. MB is good.
Knights - BlueBloods :

Match Bonus' make Guild Challenges a joke.

At least in championship/tournament games the away team can pay a bonus too, but in GVG games the away team is always at the mercy of a bonused up challenger

So either allow both teams in GVG matches to pay bonuses or get rid of bonuses completely.

Given that the defensive team can in theory be challenged 50 times, MB would bankrupt a player in no time, so GvG defensive MB is a no no.

Get rid of MB