ALL IN FAVOUR OF REMOVING MB SIGN HERE!!

Illuminosity get rid please.
Ashley Whitehead :

Because the French have no skill or strategy in rugby so they need money to buy wins.

How rude u are dude! Please tell me your lvl, your team and your guild, if we are about on the same lvl, i may surprise you

And what about your hints?

I can show you a screenshot of an english player full of CB players and i beat him.... hmm or not, maybe i trashed it in the bin, i have to check it on the laptop of my wife for it...

But just ask to Lancashire, i don't remember his guild.

If the French have nor skill or strategy, u should no fear any frenchie even if they prime their match lol
Pro Try :

Ashley Whitehead :

Because the French have no skill or strategy in rugby so they need money to buy wins.

How rude u are dude! Please tell me your lvl, your team and your guild, if we are about on the same lvl, i may surprise you

And what about your hints?

I can show you a screenshot of an english player full of CB players and i beat him.... hmm or not, maybe i trashed it in the bin, i have to check it on the laptop of my wife for it...

But just ask to Lancashire, i don't remember his guild.

If the French have nor skill or strategy, u should no fear any frenchie even if they prime their match lol

It's ment to be a strategy game mate, were you use your skills to win the game! Prime De Match is not skill it's buying skills to enhance your team.

I will highlight this : mb is a double edged blade...

Cya o/
Pro Try :

I will highlight this : mb is a double edged blade...

Cya o/

Good riddens lol
I do not use mb, cause i dont need it. But mb is the same as the shop so yes remove mb and the shop.

o/
Once you get to the top 2 levels you have a few choices, admit you use full mb until you get to where you need to be with points, admit you use mb sparingly and strategically only, or lie. I know of one person who made it to the top level mb free and they couldn't maintain there.
Black Monks :

Once you get to the top 2 levels you have a few choices, admit you use full mb until you get to where you need to be with points, admit you use mb sparingly and strategically only, or lie. I know of one person who made it to the top level mb free and they couldn't maintain there.

And then he quit
BeastieBoys :

Black Monks :

And then he quit

Would be great not to have to use it in the top levels, if you want to stay in the top levels it's high speed subs and mb... to much work for me

Pro Try :

I do not use mb, cause i dont need it. But mb is the same as the shop so yes remove mb and the shop.

o/

Mate, you told me in here the other day that you used 5% MB against me in the guild challenge