What has happened to this game?

GoonerJohn :

I don't think I want to start again from scratch so if they can't roll it back I won't be playing anymore

You are not alone there mate. I already gave up my second team; if this is 'unfixable' that is it for me too.
GoonerJohn :

I don't think I want to start again from scratch so if they can't roll it back I won't be playing anymore

same here gutted this is what i got off them when i sent a message thing
Support
Good day,

Due to a server issue the game is currently under maintenance during a few hours.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
The support team
(this is an automatic message so please anwser it if your problem is not solved)
I'm pretty sure they'll be able to roll it back guys - just a question of how far
Sublinet has responded:

http://www.sublinet.com/en/forum/topic.php?server=34&id=15153
Well this going to cost them £££s
The bug suppressed 3 of my players, including my substitute keeper and the two good midfiielders I had just bought for 2500 points... and I didn't get my recruting points back. Justice !!!
At least you have a team merlin.. some of us arent so lucky
alfasuarez :

Maybe the system crashed because a lot of players are using 10 strikers. Overload!!!!

this is so true n so funny as well....

n they are all playing even better with 10 strikers after the "crash"
my building upgrade disappeared as well as my training points, so, maybe my builder went on strike or has gone away for holiday.

i might go join him. lol
my player and my recruiter point was lose after problem connection last night.please help