Fan losses- making the game all for them who spend

So then Explain yourselves sublinet to me now why we all get punished for a game we have no control over? We don't chose when someone plays us in a training match and now were getting punished for loosing games we have no control over and there appears to be no limit on how many fans per day you can lose however you can only gain 5,000 back like tell what is the exact point in the ranking system because all that is going to do with players like me is encourage players like myself to deliberately refuse to play the training games so eventually i'll be that far down but that high rated nobody will want to play me anyway. It certainly doesn't encourage me. Also I will be stopping participating in tournaments and possibly guild challenges as well because I don't want to play a game where I have a level 22 stadium but only 50,000 fans like what is the point? Failure to sort this out will result in my departure in the game you have 1 week to sort it

Kind regards

Ashley
I agree with you and have posted a mail like yours in the french forum. It is impossible to train players because at any time you can be confronted to a defi on map and no possibilities for defend your team. Low energy due to training is an enormous problem for each team and each defeat may lost many fans among the day...
If team have full energy when they were sollicitated for a map-defi, there will be equilibre between teams...
agree ashley they should only have fan loses on the games you challenge in that way tour more prepared losing them against teams that challenge you is'nt fair
i suggest : for exemple: 1st defeat : - 1200 fans ; 2nd defeat: - 600 ; 3rd defeat : - 300 ....
well today I won two games from players who had failed to beat me via training matches absolutely no reward no fans no money nothing disgusting bet there would be if I was Iranian.
Yet I've had fans taken from me for the one and only loss I've had via training matches disgusting Is it cos i'm the wrong nation Sublinet?
6 days & they have not replied.

That's typical of company's who cant answer something in their favour eBay are the champions of this tactic I have been blanked by them loads of times when I have pointed out something dodgy is going on its just a keep the cash flowing in & to hell with being fair
Well I'm sames mate one of my tickets has been ignored sent it about a week ago but I've found deliberately decreasing your rank by not playing the objective is working really well by that I mean I let my rank go down and although I'm capable of beating the highest rank on my map more times than not I go for the one nearest to me and then I wait and I'll do it again when I go down a bit further and the only person to play me was some guy at 109 rated and he failed so I am only gaining fans through training now but I don't play to be top of tree I play to have people on the map I can beat but I won't play guys like 50+ places higher cos I don't want to start to have people continuously playing me so I'm using my training game strategically and I'm gaining fans everyday doing it nearly got a full capacity ground using this method and I have the level 22 stadium
I also look for people I know I've beaten before and as long as there not massively above me on the ranking system cos I don't want to go up I want to go down cos less people will play me then I will play the same opponent sometimes 2 or 3 times a week knowing I have the beating of them.