Leaving The Game

Pleasure playing you and no worries, I was expecting it in all honesty. I was pleased just to get a score from the first game.
Ashley Just started Touchdown Manager so you will be able to beat me in that game as I know you play that too, look out foe my Team Dereham Dragons like I said I'm only lvl 1 right now but will be lvl 3 at the end of the season
Ashley Just started Touchdown Manager so you will be able to beat me in that game as I know you play that too, look out foe my Team Dereham Dragons like I said I'm only lvl 1 right now but will be lvl 3 at the end of the season
*for
Whats that game like Kevin/Ashley?
Rucking Broncos - Bad Mother Ruckers :

Whats that game like Kevin/Ashley?

Very similar to here except for "custom plays" that you physically create. One good thing is the majority of people haven't discovered the mb slider yet
So custom plays you could do planned up and unders, crosses, etc? That would be amazing
Sounds awesome, so we know Sublinet can do a bit more with Rugby Manager. Custom back line moves would be phenominal! Even a couple of options like a 'miss pass move' or something would do for now
I'm in my first season but it's not too bad it is similar to this but you can try and creat your own plays and decide when to use them
Yeah some extra play or special moves in RM would be great!