If you want to know me

My name is Gregory,i have a New Zealand flag in this game. My team name is Atletio De Madrid. If anyone wants to chat to me or perhaps even join me in the guild(if there will be a free spot) ,be welcome to. The guild where i am is called England 2066.
Hi Gregory. My name is Ryan and I have an american flag in this game. My team name is Halcones F.C. How can I add you in the game to start talking about anything?
Voldemore Potter

You cant unless you join the same guild
Well there is a few ways you can I have links to the Cyrmu guild , TW guild and players in what was known as the unbeatable empire although they keep changing it. I add them on facebook for the heals I also have a few of their email addresses and we exchange tactics every now and then
My guild name: England 2066,My team name is Atletico De Madrid,although i might change it to Paris Saint-Germain,but i have a New Zealand flag so you might find me easily
my average qual. is 45.35
i'll be very happy if one of you wil join,it's a really good and a very active guild
i'm enjoying spending time there: it's like home to me
Voldemore potter,what's your guild name and what's your average quality? Mines now close to 71