How does Bandage work?

how do you know it's a bot John ?
How do you notice it's a Bot John
The same name keeps appearing and bidding on items that it has just won and same amounts. E.G If you have won a level 3 Shorts... you cannot bid on the same item again.... the game doesn't allow it (well, it doesn't allow me to). The "game" keeps generating "bidders" to scoop all items in the hope that people buy Golden balls to exchange for money to bid.

Last season the same "bot" name bid on about 5 or 6 consecutive items of "socks" level 3 and won them! If it happened twice, I'd think it dubious that someone with the same name but 5 - 6 times in a row.... they're not even being coy about it!

That is total scum by the developers, just greedy.
stinks a bit does that
John I suspected that was happening has to be illegal but how to prove it is the problem
I noticed it again in the last 3 days.... I suppose screen shots could prove it but what could we do other than not use money to fund their game as a stance against them?
Even under what are sometimes some very odd laws that the French have its still fraud even if it is minor. it would be a very stupid path for them to go down.