Best strategist's in the game ranking system who have spent NO money?

Terr..ible dear G#d........ U have a spy in your camp... AND bought players... are you as high as a kite or have acceptance issues?????
Black Monks :

And the election that you created was rigged by others? Isn't that an admission of shear and utter incompetince? Odd responses all around dragon blade. Half of your responses have to be read 5x in order to piece together what you are failing to articilate. Now take your advice and stop responding within minutes. According to you you are being intolerable. Back to the subject of best ever teams. Does anyone have anything to add to my list other than consistency?

Your list is fairly comprehensive. The only thing I might add is that I've always found humility to be a hallmark of the greats in any sport / game. The best never have to talk about their own achievements or abilities, because their actual achievements speak for themselves. There are a number of players in this game who I've never spoken to and never seen on the forum but everybody knows about them and everyone knows they're one of the best, and they've never had to blow their own trumpet.

On the other hand, every player I've seen who makes loud claims of his own greatness has turned out to be below average at best.
Dragon blade :

Woof.. Woof woof.. Woof.. Woof.. WOOF... woof, woof... Fluffy... WOOF, woof... PINK... Woof, woof... Balls... Woof, woof..... BANG!!! English is not my first language.

My friend, you have made hundreds of wild accusations over the past two weeks, you have stood behind none of them yet you have proven one thing.

1. You are a real life pro rugby player with the lowest self esteem of any pro life rugby player and you demand respect on here simply because you are a real life rugby player.

Or.

2. You wish you were a real life pro rugby player and assumed people would automatically respect you if you lied and now you are upset that it didn't happen.

The more you talk the more I lean toward 1 and that you aren't out with a hip injury but rather an HIA is occurring. If that is the case I understand. I remember the frustrations I had the day after I had a bad concussion. Best of luck either way mate, and thanks for uniting this community.
Let me analyse Coach Fluffy PINK...before he was stretchered off the field in real life being a 'pro player' he used to spend all his time with 'locker room' buddies... yes this excites ardent followers like BM. However me and the boys like women's company too :).
Dragon blade :

Terr..ible dear G#d........ U have a spy in your camp... AND bought players... are you as high as a kite or have acceptance issues?????

Nobody cares about spies mate, they serve absolutely no purpose or benefit
Dragon blade :

You mad because I've declined 3 invites from your guild? I told you man, I'm not interested. Don't you know when you move guilds, you're supposed to progress upwards, not downwards and backwards.
An SA right hand has probably invited u for 'a laugh' - Terrible - not me or the guild mates. Your 77 players... A lot of male bonding going on... I'll suggest with 'acceptance issues'... ;)))
Hint: if you think about the motivation of having 77 players you may understand people's success without spending a penny but making you think they spend a fortune. If you are too dense to understand that then godspeed.
So many of the widely known secrets to success have been hinted at or flat out stated and you can't understand the opportunity it provides you. You are too focussed on hating everyone and trying to troll that you can't see the whole field.
Dragon blade :

Let me analyse Coach Fluffy PINK...before he was stretchered off the field in real life being a 'pro player' he used to spend all his time with 'locker room' buddies... yes this excites ardent followers like BM. However me and the boys like women's company too :).

Clearly as a pro player with your very limited time you prefer the company of the men on this forum, again an opinion based on fact rather than some far fetched idea that popped into my head. Nothing wrong with that, just own up to it and move on.