Strange yellow signs with ? marks

What are those strange yellow signs with ? marks on strategy stuff when for example increasing kick distance and pace. Does that mean a player could be injured quickly or does the player get tired more than usual?
basically in one way or another putting your player at risk of something whether that be burning them out or getting sent off if your aggression is high for example but tbh I would ignore the yellow markers i play on a really high rhythm with good toughness and stamina you can get away with it. It's a bit like aggression put the marker so high the yellow marker will come up however if our player has a high avoid fouls then it's not a problem and you can be as aggressive as you want and you won't foul.
it's just a guide for better words but you don't have to follow it and I wouldn't unless your just starting out in the game
I see thx mate,are you in iran urmia death 2 guild?
I have several accounts one as world elite leader , One as the leader at rebels and my 3rd account which I've only just setup is in Kelly gang and is called not good just better ( that is my weakest account lol)
oooo nice
need a guild that is active and respondant to heals and matches ?????
join rebels guest you'll need to play me dark destroyer so i can find you for an invite but once you play me you'll get an invite and if you become really good then theres every chance i'll promote you into the senior team world elite