Will their ever be another level beyond level 25 buildings ?

Hi, after having got every plot of land unlocked and every building at level 25 minus 1 goodie shop which i' m currently awaiting on I have a staggering 232 million to waste with over 300 goldballs at my disposal I have literally got no idea what to do with so much so I'm just going through the sports shop every season paying stupid amounts of money knowing nobody will even come remotely close to the figures I can afford to pay . I'm just wondering though would i better keeping this money incase a new update does come out or would you continue to outbid people and show off your financial superiority to most other teams by continuously overbidding them in the sports shop?
Who knows I suspect there will be but how long did we have to wait for level 25?

I doubt there will be a level 26 for ages so use the gold balls for players & the money for the shop & look on the bright side you don't need to part with cash to take on the cheating Iranians.
next week i'll have every plot of land level 25 and nothing to upgrade I've bought all the sports gear for this season top of my league thumping all Iranians in my path 6 pts clear not a loss yet in my league so far i'm glad after 5 seasons of being in the same league i'm finally on course to actually be promoted hopefully itll be a double