Spotted

Peanut Butta :

Yes I agree it is.
Strange how you have come on to the Forum together though. (Coincidence)?
Sorry Yaki, I watched some of your previous games. Your rhythm looked like 0% global.
Even if the result was irrelevant, you both have to agree, to a neutral observer, the match looked suspicious.

Yes i understand you. No problem about that.

Today we played again in champ and the isssue was fair and normal.

And I will be honest, if I got the occasion to saved him I would have gave him the victory to help him and promoted him.
In élite each match is pretty hard, most of players are very good and very smart in strategy.
We are all free to play as we want even if some don’t understand it, but I m still devoted to help a friend if i can do it.
Sorry if some don’t understand, at least i’m Honest to tell it.

Have a good night.

Cheers. Nicolas.
Peanut Butta :

Again, strange scenarios to test.
Being such high level players, I would have thought such simplistic tactics would have already been tested. So, I hope you understand my confusion.
I will leave it at that.

Pb, if you want to question people's integrity I think there are many people that would be a better target. You may not know taff but I don't know many people in this game, since it started mind you, who have had issues with taff, his integrity or his game engine knowledge. Top level players are top level players because they understand small minute changes. If you already know who taff is then carry on.
First of all I would like to thank Nicholas for his honesty.

Hi Bm.
No, I don't 'know' the players involved, that's why I'm an IMPARTIAL observer.
Have you read Nicholas's comment above?
I was leaving this thread as it was, your comment above has forced me to respond!
I will 'carry on' as I wish. Or do I need your permission to post?
If 'top players' need to protect their position by match-fixing, they are NOT 'top players' in my opinion.
Or are you ok with this?
Why help players to survive? If that can't survive on their own then they don't deserve to be in the top league. What's the point in making strats and playing the game if your just gonna arrange draws or wins. Doesn't matter who i am sorry. I've never been given wins to survive the top league and think players are pathetic for asking for wins.
Peanut was concerned about your match because you both finished 2nd and 3rd, So he thought you 2 had arranged this to get double promotion not knowing you get single like 4th etc
Peanut Butta :

First of all I would like to thank Nicholas for his honesty.

Hi Bm.
No, I don't 'know' the players involved, that's why I'm an IMPARTIAL observer.
Have you read Nicholas's comment above?
I was leaving this thread as it was, your comment above has forced me to respond!
I will 'carry on' as I wish. Or do I need your permission to post?
If 'top players' need to protect their position by match-fixing, they are NOT 'top players' in my opinion.
Or are you ok with this?

Sorry you feel you are the victim of my attempts to help. He said he would do what he was accused of not that he did do. If you want a fight you'll have to hve it with someone other than me, good luck
Guest GCHHEF :

Peanut was concerned about your match because you both finished 2nd and 3rd, So he thought you 2 had arranged this to get double promotion not knowing you get single like 4th etc

So no motivation for a fixed match?
Hi BM,
you chose to involve yourself, I was responding to your asinine comments! So I shall respond further.

Quote: 'I think there are many people that would be a better target.'
Why, because he's a mate of yours?
Quote: 'You may not know taff'

Quote: 'Sorry you feel you are the victim of my attempts to help'
'Victim'? Let me state, you're incapable of victimising me. Where in my last comment would suggest I feel victimised?
'Help'? What help? You were clearly stating from a prejudiced pov. Have you not read the previous thread where this was first mentioned, or indeed the previous posts on this thread? My comments have been balanced and organised.

Quote: 'If you want a fight'
Where in my comments, would make you assume I wanted to 'fight' you? I was responding to your 'insinuation' that I should only post about players I know.

Quote: 'So no motivation for a fixed match?'
I watched the game more than once, to be absolutely sure at what I was looking at! To have an experienced player of 'integrity' to obfuscate by commenting he was looking at a tactic so simple as kicking the ball, out of play, from a scrum. I wasn't born yesterday! I know what I was looking at!
It has been confirmed that these two players are in contact.
It has been confirmed that at least one of these players will do what is necessary, to 'fix' a game. (Again I thank Yaki for his honesty, although I wholeheartedly disagree with his comments).
If these two players are prepared to 'fix' a match just to secure a third position, with nothing riding on it What are they prepared to do, when there is? I guess the same. And I wonder, how many more players are they 'in contact' with.

Think about it. How would you feel, if you were cheated out of promotion due to underhand tactics? And I mean ANY players doing this.

Quote - Yaki: 'Today we played again in champ and the isssue was fair and normal.'
Read into that, what you will. Maybe you should go back to eating your 'Cheetos'!

Cheers.......

BM i see you have a team, Are you a match fixer and felt like you need to come on here and say your piece?
So there we have it, the reason I left the forum many many many months back, if not years.
Good luck all, enjoy ....