why can I only play teams that it appears that I have no realistic chance of winning in GC?

In rebels I have two accounts not good just better and Dark destroyer I find it suspicously odd should we say how a guy can lose to me 3-1 in friendly magically pull a 4-3 win on me mins later in gc. Then to make the matter stink a bit more I wanted to play for my team and went to do the right thing 2 hrs left put the pts on the board and the only person I could beat was a guy level 68 what a coincidence I couldn't play him came up with the message this opponent will play a match in a few minutes. so to prove a pt I did manage to play but ended up playing someone 3 levels higher on not good just better and lost . I looked at the 68' man schedule he had no current game in progress and his next match wasn't till the following day explain that one if you can cos I can't?
Just found I cant play a team in the same guild as me twice without an hours gap yet I played a team from another guild 3 times in 35 mins looks like another screw up I guess its ticket time again
thats been the case for a long time has that be careful of if you play someone on gc and you friendly them 3 times in 1 hr then want to play them to a match you will have to wait an hr before you can play them again, Way round it is you play them twice and then go for the GC match . You can also play anyone in your guild on repeat as man times as you like but you can't play friendlies on anyone team from another team more than 3 times per hour
I think it's the different engine type, friendlies are basic so s.n. don't care much bout it, but when it comes to gcs or summat like that, then that's where fixtures may occur/different engine type to be exact.

And how did you end up playing a bloke 3 level higher?? Did they automatically replaced the opponent or you chose to play him yourself?
cos there was only two hr left most people had played the only winnable guy was a 68 to which it never allowed me to play , so that forced me to go higher on Not good just better and I ended up plaing someone way out of my league when I could of got a win .

Just felt fixed to me

I also had a similar glitch today actually where I drew with a guy on gc 0-0 i wanted to play the same man again as I thouhht change my actions from defensive to have both defensive and offensive didn't wanna play for 10 mins thankfully there was time on the gc left but somebody will get stung with that one and lose out on gate money oneday. i mean I enioy football but the people at the top here running the game really need to do some work with this game no other SN game has this problem why here?
Ashley Longthorn :

cos there was only two hr left most people had played the only winnable guy was a 68 to which it never allowed me to play , so that forced me to go higher on Not good just better and I ended up plaing someone way out of my league when I could of got a win .

Just felt fixed to me

I also had a similar glitch today actually where I drew with a guy on gc 0-0 i wanted to play the same man again as I thouhht change my actions from defensive to have both defensive and offensive didn't wanna play for 10 mins thankfully there was time on the gc left but somebody will get stung with that one and lose out on gate money oneday. i mean I enioy football but the people at the top here running the game really need to do some work with this game no other SN game has this problem why here?

Yeah some of us leave it until late if it looks like it will be a close result & then at the last min go for the lower teams rather than take a chance against the tough ones early on but a problem like this screws that up
Ashley Longthorn :

thats been the case for a long time has that be careful of if you play someone on gc and you friendly them 3 times in 1 hr then want to play them to a match you will have to wait an hr before you can play them again, Way round it is you play them twice and then go for the GC match . You can also play anyone in your guild on repeat as man times as you like but you can't play friendlies on anyone team from another team more than 3 times per hour

Yeah know about the old 3 times in an hour thing but now its playing up sometimes you cant even get 3 in an hour no doubt its something connected to the last G C problem. I am waiting for a reply from S N to a ticket about it