please admin, answer that ,, the game became stubid

when u have a match with a weak opponent .. you surprised by a loss or a draw .. the reason : the opponent used the match bonus because he know u are stronger .. that mean that u should use match bonus every match .. its stupid .. u MUST eliminate it and instead of that let us use money in the auctions .. using money in improving the squad is better than using it in match bonuses.
I've never once used a match bonus, and I beat teams much stronger than my own all the time. Strategy and skill point allocation go a long way..

Here are my last 6 tournament match results (My team is the one with the sub-30 rating):

29.38 - 41.92 Win 1-0
29.38 - 34.64 Win 3-0
29.41 - 35.63 Win 1-0
29.55 - 38.45 Win 2-1
29.71 - 37.95 Win 1-0
29.71 - 36.71 Win 1-1 (5-4)
i have my friends win all training matches against stronger teams , but they loose and draw against weak teams in league matches , may be u have a good strategy, but loosing from a team in the bottom of the league and have low quality makes u wonder although i have a strong strategy which make me win over very strong teams in training matches . another point , what is the aim of match points ? it just swallows money to win certain matches, instead of that make the players use their money to improve the quality of the team to be stronger , i think this is better . the last point, could we know your team name to learn from your strategy , William ?
I've noticed other high level teams in my league draw against much weaker teams, but I haven't had that problem myself. My team is Hyenas FC.