friendly matches !!!!

the explanation of the friendly matches in the game is; it help us to find our best strategy against the opponents. But unfortunately it never helps me. i played two friendly matches with my opponents from the leauge to try my match strategy. the scores was 6-0 and 4-1 for me. So i use the same stragety in the league match.but the final score of the leauge game with the same team is 0-1 for me. after this game i played two more friendly matches with the same team with the same strategy and the scores was 2-0 and 4-0 for me.

So how can i trust the friendly matches...???

p.s.: sorry for my english
friendlying people is possibly the worst thing you can do Holytears cos players like me will mess you up by playing in what look legit formations but I will aim to lose the friendlies so you think you will win. I then go full MB and more times than not anyone who friendlies me gets a pasting for it in league / tournament
Unless I have a possible challenge from somebody else in the G C I tend to take anywhere between 4 & 10 players out & put in low rated subs for the same reason.

A friendly can be worth a try but look @ what you played against then look at your opponents recent league etc matches very carefully & see if what you played against was his full squad & the same tactics if it was it will help but if not then ignore whatever you got against them because if you use that as a guide against them you could get flattened