Error #3672

I have opened up my game on the laptop & when it is loading up it comes up with the error code #3672. When i click on the X button the game closes & try's to reload again. However if i use my iphone to play the game the game is fine & this error code doesn't come up. Has anyone else had this issue & if so how did you resolve it? I have logged out of facebook & signed back in again with no luck.
Pretty strange, no i don't have it. Try to play in incognito window
What browser are you using?
Its happening on my old windows 7 laptop as well on Google

Tried everything even totally took out google & started again but nothing worked.

Cant even find out what error 3672 is it not listed on Microsoft site have emailed them but they always take forever to reply
To John Millwall - My browser is internet explorer ive never had a problem till now, the game before loading is telling me to load adobe flashplayer but i have it

To Shaun C - Im on windows 7 but never had a problem till now
Ian Reynolds :

To John Millwall - My browser is internet explorer ive never had a problem till now, the game before loading is telling me to load adobe flashplayer but i have it

To Shaun C - Im on windows 7 but never had a problem till now

Internet explorer died about 2 years ago, I'm surprised it's still breathing!!! I Know Safari and Chrome still work OK... I wouldn't suggest Firefox as I have had issues with that and had umpteen error codes come up.
Could be like Firefox I used that for this game for ages then one day it would not work every time there is an update in this game or Firefox I give it a go but still nothing. Must be getting on for 18 months now & neither seems to be able or willing to fix it
Strange, havent had that b4
Same problem error 3672 on chrome
Rapid_T3 :

Same problem error 3672 on chrome

What sometimes helps is deleting your browsing history and rebooting the game.