Suspicious player

Pro Bowlers recently had a new member, however he joined in a very suspicious way.

As our guild requires at least 140K fans, and that Iranian player had only 17K fans, so technically speaking, he was not supposed to be able to join. However, he was able to.

Now, the ONLY possible way he could have joined is via an invitation from one of our players.
However, his team rating and level is incredibly low, and his team name is in Persian. It seems impossible that one of our players could have just invited him, as the probabilities of finding him is really low. To me it sounds really suspicious.

If such players join your guild when they do not match your requirements, ask whether one of your members have invited them. If they haven't, boot them ASAP.
Sounds to me as though your guild has a bad egg in it , you can easily find such players if you know what you're doing and it doesn't take that long to locate players of 102/103 and send invites on mass I would be wary if I was Jem
It was a bit odd. I know Gregory has invited some guys, but other than that, I'm pretty much the only one who handles any of that.

Considering it's never happened before (or at least for a long, long time), I'm not too worried about the "bad apple" here. I honestly have no explanation...lol. I guess we'll see if we get more symbol named guys who are of a super silly level hopping in as we go down the road.

And, worst case scenario, the boot will be coming as soon as I see them anyway. It just so happened he joined at like 4 AM my time and (big surprise coming here) I was in bed at that time. When I hopped on in the morning, I looked at his team and sent him on his way to find his way back to people who can understand his name and all that good stuff with symbol languages.

It's like Happy Gilmore. He just wanted to go home and he just wants someone to send him home. I sent him to his happy place.
Yeah Jem. It was really odd. I only send invitations to teams who can actually improve our guild. The fact that I didn’t know who that player was and he was at a very weak level is weird. It could have been the work of Nitro again(?)
One of the advantages of being a full guild Nitro can't put random teams in your guild
Ashley Longthorn 123 :

One of the advantages of being a full guild Nitro can't put random teams in your guild

You're right Ash, we've got Crushed in so our guild is full
Prob one of your own we had a right Wayne Kerr join us about a year ago he has about 12 teams & still keeps trying to get one back in with us.

That is why we are now invite only last time he joined we ended up with about 6 crap teams probably all his & needed to kick the lot & go down to 17 in order to totally flush him out.

Until recently I had kept track of 3 of his teams but lost them a couple of months ago but every so often he becomes a pain in the butt by playing countless friendly's against us all for days so I expect to be able to track him again before much longer.

I don't see any of his teams in Pro Bowlers but who knows he may have one or more I don't know about if I ever spot you have one I will tip you off

Shaun
Eh Shaun he’s not in our Pro Bowlers guild atm. But cheers for the heads up.
Seems like suspicious activities are on the rise lol.
ShaunC :

Prob one of your own we had a right Wayne Kerr join us about a year ago he has about 12 teams & still keeps trying to get one back in with us.

That is why we are now invite only last time he joined we ended up with about 6 crap teams probably all his & needed to kick the lot & go down to 17 in order to totally flush him out.

Until recently I had kept track of 3 of his teams but lost them a couple of months ago but every so often he becomes a pain in the butt by playing countless friendly's against us all for days so I expect to be able to track him again before much longer.

I don't see any of his teams in Pro Bowlers but who knows he may have one or more I don't know about if I ever spot you have one I will tip you off

Shaun

It's the Don of soccer!!!!!