Patch 3.4

Waspy Tiger :

Shaw RFC IIs :

Hi,

New poster here but fairly long term player!

Some players still seem to be able to make multiple subs - had 17 subs made in a championship game, then 15 in the friendly rematch afterwards.

Seems to allow the same two players to be swapped over and over again.

Waspy, keep meaning to ask, which guild / team are you ?
Taff - British Lions :

Waspy Tiger :

Shaw RFC IIs :

Hi,

New poster here but fairly long term player!

Some players still seem to be able to make multiple subs - had 17 subs made in a championship game, then 15 in the friendly rematch afterwards.

Seems to allow the same two players to be swapped over and over again.

Waspy, keep meaning to ask, which guild / team are you ?

Well you've asked now.

I'll just repeat what I said to Michael Taylor when he asked the other day:

"That's classified information, BB, if I told you, I would have to kill you.

Seriously, my own guild don't know who I am, and I think it's better like that. Sorry."
I would really prefer to have an opt in/out button for guild challenges, sometimes it just tie in with my strategies and my real life day to day, and I don't always want to be involved in a guild challenge, I should be able to opt out in order to help the team if I'm not going to be able to play...

For instance in tournaments I might play my best team because there is a lot at stake (gold balls), however in the league I might not be doing great, so I'll take the time to play newer players and lose the league knowing that next season they'll be stronger and better... but unless I swap them all back in time etc, I'll get mashed in the away games of the guild challenge...
Waspy Tiger :

Well you've asked now.

I'll just repeat what I said to Michael Taylor when he asked the other day:

"That's classified information, BB, if I told you, I would have to kill you.

Seriously, my own guild don't know who I am, and I think it's better like that. Sorry."

Did your country win this weekend in the tests?
Michael Taylor :

It didn't draw.
Waspy Tiger :

Michael Taylor :

It didn't draw.

Good answer!!