Finance / Moral

i am the best in this game, so i cant play anyone who is good since im the only one good, ive played plenty of average players and won to nil
Modest too
the only way to be
also the max match bonus is now only 50% so it can only compensate for min 50% moral.. i can also win all my games at 0% moral when i play teams with so 20* less than my team
worked much better when MB was at 100% still works very good tho for me anyways since i dont lose
so whats your team name and what guild are you in that i may come play you, i don't have such a high level team yet but they quite good for their level.. my team only have around 50* at the moment but i regularly beat teams 30*+ higher than mine.. I'm currently in guild 'TEK TIERE' although im not sure how long im still going to be here as i like to travel..
Mr Incredible :

so whats your team name and what guild are you in that i may come play you, i don't have such a high level team yet but they quite good for their level.. my team only have around 50* at the moment but i regularly beat teams 30*+ higher than mine.. I'm currently in guild 'TEK TIERE' although im not sure how long im still going to be here as i like to travel..

You seam to have met your match in Lsa xv though Mr Incredible
Ha ha, you honestly think i would loose against the same team 30 matches in a row... I was playing them on a 0% setup loosing on purpose so i could play again and again collecting as many skill points as i could. kept playing them because almost every match against them lasted well over 150" minutes, and i noticed i get 3 times more skill points for the extra long matches, even though i still used same energy as i would in normal length matches.
In the 24 matches i played against them + 2 intensive training sessions i made 33+ skill points per player...

i'll play a friendly against them quick on a normal setup, then we can see if i could beat them or not