THIS GAME NOW SUCKS

As are mine, we don't get a choice, just teams to play.
Taff - International Lions :

As are mine, we don't get a choice, just teams to play.

Of course. Again, it's based on fans, not on team quality. Frankly, if you overdevelop your fanbase compared to playing ability, what do you expect?
Tolgate 23/7 :

Kevin Green :

How am I coming up on their map, mine are of similar quality. If they want to see how good they are play teams of similar quality

All of mine are 2/3 levels below...

Coment was in Response to that WT
Taff - International Lions :

Tolgate 23/7 :

Kevin Green :

How am I coming up on their map, mine are of similar quality. If they want to see how good they are play teams of similar quality

All of mine are 2/3 levels below...

Coment was in Response to that WT

Sorry Taff, so was mine.
Make yourselves feel better when picking a training team to play ....... choose a team with a French flag It's my little protest!
Lost 3 matches today to teams with much lower ratings playing large mb. I lose 3,230 fans that's 16 matches to recover those fans. This change just encourages teams to play max mb, it sucks.

Why didn't the developers tell the players of this change? If they had I probably would used the money to upgrade everything else before my stadium.
I cleared my map of training match 47 hours ago and only 5 of 8 have been replenished.
System delivers a training match opponent every 4 hours, if that isn't happening, I suggest you raise a support ticket.
Simon_Stevens :

Having upgraded to level 21 stadium I gain 200 fans for win but if I lose a match I lose 1,080 fans. That means I have to play 6 matches, to get a head of where I was, every time I get beaten. What's even worse, I played all my training matches to boost my fan base and since then I have only been given a further 4 matches to play in the last 12 hours.

At this rate I will be back at 140k fans in no time.

So the only way to avoid losing is to play max mb, so to max out fan base is now about how much you are prepared to spend to avoid losing not about tactics and skill. Of course if I win some other poor sod loses.

PLEASE DEVELOPERS / MODERATOR EXPLAIN YOUR THINKING BEHIND THIS.

My advice to others DON'T upgrade to level 21 stadium its a waste of time and money.

To the developers sort this out asap otherwise players will get fed up with this and leave, myself included.

I totally agree with you, Steve, I have raised the same point and NOT ONE person has come up with an answer or even tried to explain why we have to put up with this total garbage! It is nothing but a total and utter failure which has benefited a few and annoyed the masses. There is no excuse and there is no longer a need to reply because those who have made this total cock up do not have the courage to admit they got it very wrong and will not put it right until they have lined their pockets with more money. If anyone who reads this objects then I would gladly like to hear/read your explanations. I doubt they will be forthcoming.