I'm announcing retirement....

Hey guys, yes it's me, but it'll be my last day playing this game. One of the reasons for me to quit is because i now have little time to check my strats, match schedules and stuff, but the more exact reason for me to quit is because i found my friends from New Zealand (real life friends) on instagram and i haven't been hearing from them for over 5 years so i started hanging out with them, i began traveling, visiting new places and i started developing my instagram, and i'm giving more time on these things and my life instead of this game. Which i assume it's understandable. But also this game is becoming less interesting, no new things apart from championship promotion upgrade, great players leaving, so basically i'm just wasting time on something totally unimportant. I played this game for nearly 2 years now, i managed to make some friends here which i'm grateful for, i also had some spats with other people which i apologize for. I am also sorry for making some enemies here or cause disrespect. I'll be forgotten eventually and i think it'll be good for people here. My teams are horrible lol, i played actually just for fun, not for something extra fancy, i just wanted to have a bit of experience, but to be honest i didn't know i'd end now, i wanted to continue for a while but now i think it's the best time to retire. I will still be on facebook/messenger groups and i may still stay here (forum) but i'm done with the game for sure, i just no longer see myself there. Now i think it was a total mistake for me to try the game. I'm also considering leaving Football Champions too, as the situations there are way worse than here.
Thank you everyone, it was nice playing with you, i appreciate it a lot.

Gregory Kim Ishii (officially retired)
who are you?
:s
Look after yourself little man :).
Dragon blade :

Look after yourself little man :).

Cheers man, wish ya all the best with the game
Wish you only the best Gregory
Take it easy Greg, have a good one.
*Saruman* :

Take it easy Greg, have a good one.

Cheers Jim, have a good one ;D
Guest 4BK15N :

who are you?

Says the fella who is too scared to use his real team name. Get back under your rock. All the best Gregory.
Bluemooners :

Guest 4BK15N :

who are you?

Says the fella who is too scared to use his real team name. Get back under your rock. All the best Gregory.

Get a life!
Guest FYBSEV :

Bluemooners :

Guest 4BK15N :

who are you?

Get a life!

Just another no-mark under 'guest'. Shit house