Good bye

Bluemooners :

You do reply fast. Do you constantly refresh this page whilst wearing your Bluemooners fan club t-shirt?

Bien sûr , tu es mon héros
Tu es le seul à tricher énormément dans le jeu sans te faire bannir
Bravo
English speaking forum you retard.
Bluemooners :

And people sometimes wonder why Bluemooners gets removed from the forum haha
Cougars (Dave) :

Bluemooners :

Saved up over 4k gold balls and this tool claims I’ve cheated to get them. I’ve no time for morons mate. 185 tournament wins x10 gbs. 12/13 gb league winsx280gbs. Countless players signedx120 gbs. Never once used them to train my players, unlike that lot who refuse to train during gvgs and still get smashed. 2/3 gbs per day on the betting.
How has Bluemooners done it? Saved up!
Bluemooners :

Cougars (Dave) :

Bluemooners :

Saved up over 4k gold balls and this tool claims I’ve cheated to get them. I’ve no time for morons mate. 185 tournament wins x10 gbs. 12/13 gb league winsx280gbs. Countless players signedx120 gbs. Never once used them to train my players, unlike that lot who refuse to train during gvgs and still get smashed. 2/3 gbs per day on the betting.

You forgot to add progression in "Champions Cups" and "The Big Tournaments" (back in the day) so that could be a couple thousand more It's not rocket science!!!

Dave/Cougars.....You will be sorely missed, not just by our Guild but the majority of players in SN. One of the true greats of the game.

Sláinte,

Al.

P.S. No Scots Gaelic forum available which I think is a massive oversight on behalf of SN
DHSFP :

Bluemooners :

Cougars (Dave) :

Bluemooners :

You forgot to add progression in "Champions Cups" and "The Big Tournaments" (back in the day) so that could be a couple thousand more It's not rocket science!!!

Dave/Cougars.....You will be sorely missed, not just by our Guild but the majority of players in SN. One of the true greats of the game.

Sláinte,

Al.

P.S. No Scots Gaelic forum available which I think is a massive oversight on behalf of SN

Touché DFS, forgot about those additions. There ya go Team Web, the one day retired bell end. (A bit of French as we’re now a French forum).