Tournament i'm in a total farce and thats just being polite - racist / Disrimination in the game

02/01/17 00:53
Every single player i'm in a tournament competing against is an Iranian like are you ....... kidding me?

I wouldn't mind as such if there was one just one other nationality, but this is just a joke half of them are cheats anyway who suck up to the developers backsides or they are admins or something within sublinet so of course they will use sublinet money to boost, like how unfair total discrimination and racism towards me that you don't have another white person in the tournament and frick me I don't care if anyone bans me cos I have another account anyway and I'm just speaking the truth so screw you all.
02/01/17 18:03
I fully agree that Sublinet are without a doubt giving the Irianians whatever they want common sense alone says that there are far too many Irianians on here its not even in the top 10 of populated countrys in the world but it is by far the most represented country on here.

Its also not exactly a footballing nation so on both counts its erxactly not rocket science to work out that something is very wrong on here & if Sublinet cant or wont work that out thenomething is badly wrong with either the system or the morals of Sublinet.

No prizes for guessing which as long as the CA$H K££P$ ROLLING IN
08/01/17 05:19
mate,does it actually matter what nationality you are? yes it would be great if there was a better mix of flags,but there isnt so suck it up..population of iran 77mill....population of uk... 64mill..just saying!
09/01/17 08:12
But there are about 5-6 times as many Iranians playing this & football is hardly their national game either
10/01/17 00:28
yes Shaun,but this thread will achieve what? nothing! Ashley sounds like a complete child with his threads-no happy with this,Iranian that...get me? either be positive or keep it shut!

great game-needs improvement,but theirs a right and wrong way to make it happen, not throw your toys out the pram every 2mins!