Iranians are greedy and they are idiots

21/07/17 13:46
I need to buy football players,because i have problems with my defence,and i need to build a very strong team,but the idiotic iranians keep overbidding overbidding overbidding and overbidding. this really pisses me off,i want iranians to be banned overbidding and even playing this game until we get more different country-players!!!
22/07/17 10:51
They have totally ruined this game I have been playing this for over a year & have saved up masses of points a couple of weeks ago there was a player on the market & the auction ended @ about 03.00. So to be sure I got him I put a stupid bid of 88,888 on him when I looked at about 06.30 I discovered I had been outbid. Now either somebody had also saved up a hell of a lot of points or would have had to buy up to £100 worth of gold balls to have outbid me either way is bloody stupid I never even dreamed that in reality a 26 y/o would go over 30,000 & even that would be a stupid price. I know that this game needs to make money but unfortunately the Iranians have gone totally over the top & are buying success. You cant really blame the makers if there are people out there stupid enough to pay silly money for what has become at best a second rate game they would be fools not to cash in on it. I am now trying out another game & this is for now taking 2nd place if I'm not impressed with the new one I will try another until I find a decent one & will then just drop this one. I can see a point where all they will have are beginners Iranians & abandoned teams as like many businesses all they can see is what they can make today & have no long term plans ie Royal Mail putting up the prices so much that they have killed off kids starting to collect stamps & therefore will kill off the hobby & in the long run lose money because of it
22/07/17 12:11
gregory, you sound like a complete whinging tool!

what is the difference if an iranian or an englishman or german outbids you? aye, none!!!!!!!
26/07/17 11:54
dundee,you might not seem to understand me
26/07/17 11:54
what i mean is that they keep ruining events
26/07/17 11:57
but now it seems like i'm starting to piss them off
27/07/17 23:50
i got u in the first place gregs...just let leave the racism out of it m8...not cool!
28/07/17 08:23
Its not racism its a fact
28/07/17 23:13
Gregs,Shaun,

there are a lot of players on here who buy "pac" players.both iranian and non iranian.. this is either because they feel they need them as they wouldnt be so good without them or due to work etc they just dont have the time to play the auction house,either way its within the rules of the game. there are now "a pac league". you will notice certain players who came 4th/5th in a championship but following season they have still been given double promotion due to this "pac" again within the rules of the game.. when you buy a pac player , you also receive golden balls,money ,heal kits. i would presume that after buying a few players , you would then have a lot of money to spend at auction house -again within the rules of the game!

dont blame the player , blame the game! rather than sulk,moan or vent frustration on here, why not just practice with combos/settings and get so good you dont require to spend big at auction or even have to buy players! i have never needed to buy a player and i wont be either!
but to blame everything on the iranians i find total bizarre AND YES, going by some comments on here it is racism!

rant over
good luck
29/07/17 04:01
although i'm really trying to be calm,if i haden't joined the guild,
i'd probably just leave this game,but i'm in a good guild,so i'll feel sorry if i leave them and the game immediatly