ok many questions in one..!- what is the guild for ? 2- what is the ruciuters points do they come daily or just when you compete? 3- how to get more stars for theplayrs make them better or whats the gig..? well awsome game just lost after competitons not

02/12/16 04:12
hi
02/12/16 06:07
(1) the guild is a "team" of 25 guys... you can share strategic plays, send healing kits to each other to heal injuries and have alot of fun in chats.. (2) recruitment coins is the currency used when you buy new stronger players in the auction house (3) you can improve a players rating by training him in your training building.. depending on his training efficiency you will then receive 1 or 2 "skill points" and those skills points you will then allocate to 1 or more of the players skills eg: speed (other option is to just buy a stronger in your auction house because the squad you start the game off with is extremely weak).... good luck
02/12/16 08:32
ok sounds simple but answer is not clear it has acertain amount of currancey when you build the guild yet it goes up but unsure how to collect,, in no way does this change my mind on the game its still cool.. but how do i get the coins for the effort to build a hall...but other then that not being clearified im cool but how do i get my coins that it state come with the guild .. ill explain when you build your first guild it shows some recrument currency and it goes up from there well how do i collect those coins for building the hall other wise thats a waste and i see no use in the hall
02/12/16 08:46
Simple answer is you can't at this stage. Upgrading your guild hall at this stage of the game is useless. In the future sublinet will introduce guild challenges and if you win or draw a guild challenge you will receive those recruiter coins as a prize.
02/12/16 18:52
ok thats simple may i ak of a curtesy note with the guild. to have available to plaayers who find there selves where i am.. what you said is perfect thanks so now i can enjoy the game.. still a rocking game have some ideas but seesm you all have enough going right now
02/12/16 23:45
In the future sublinet will not introduce guild challenges they say they will but I know how these people work tell you one thing do the opposite
22/12/16 04:53
ok kinda hard to talk here but here we go.. first thank you all for being so vigalent to your players and so be that as i may i have a idea for the graphics during the map while you see buildings, traffic, and construcyion.. ok here is the idea why not add cop chases speeding cars abulances drag reacing.. i know it sounds odd in a sport game .. well it easy its in a town and in a town you have these things even horse and buggys .. check salt lake city utah out.... just saying i know im not the only one who sits and waits for the auctions and watches the map well just having random things i perposed or peole walking in the empty lots playing football volleyball golf ect.. all im saying is it makes the map more interesting why you wait for the auction to be over or try to win... ( on a side not there should be a place to addd a new topic that maybe isnt something already perposed like a new idea section so the ideas can be more noticable..... be easier for you all i think too) always awesome game....