auctions.. sounds eazy but its insane

05/12/16 03:47
ok there should be several categories for the auction... reason being not every one can compete at equal levels say its a money thing cant buy extra recrutments tokens .. or dont have a credit card so what i was thinking is not so much by the level your on but more less make some of the players be for the less not weathy players i seen this thing go from simple 10 to 40 to now in thw houndreds and thousands .. not complaining on my part but if the playing field in auctions was balanced i see more people playing.. so all im saying is look at your players and see who spends and who dosnt or cant to buy... all im asking is have several seperate auctions so every one can try.. me im fine thank you but i see this may be a problem as you try to move upp and becouse you doont have better players or access to them how can you win.. again no complants from me.. love the game just something to look at ..
05/12/16 18:38
I dont quite agree with that. Its because of the guys buying RP and players that this game remains free to the rest of us. Now you want to put them at a disadvantage because they are paying for us to play.

If a player that doesn't buy RP with real money manage his auction house strategically they can make plenty of RP to match up or at least be competitive with the real money spenders. As a level 4 player I've managed to make around 1000RP profit in the last 3 days alone. Keep it as a free market and let the real money spenders donate their RP to you and keep the game free, well thats my opinion.
06/12/16 02:12
I could not agree more.
06/12/16 06:58
Buy players during quiet times and resell them during peak times is what Q is trying to say...
06/12/16 06:59
qBaLL the Horrible :

I dont quite agree with that. Its because of the guys buying RP and players that this game remains free to the rest of us. Now you want to put them at a disadvantage because they are paying for us to play.

If a player that doesn't buy RP with real money manage his auction house strategically they can make plenty of RP to match up or at least be competitive with the real money spenders. As a level 4 player I've managed to make around 1000RP profit in the last 3 days alone. Keep it as a free market and let the real money spenders donate their RP to you and keep the game free, well thats my opinion.

Q My bank account number is 18308285919. Accepting donations
06/12/16 08:08
Ah, so Doghouse is the translator. Gotcha!
06/12/16 12:17
Doghouse :

Buy players during quiet times and resell them during peak times is what Q is trying to say...

Now you are divulging my state secrets here, treason off with his head!
06/12/16 18:49
qBaLL the Horrible :

Doghouse :

Hahahahahaha okay disregard my previous comment. It's all a lie
06/12/16 19:37
Doghouse :

qBaLL the Horrible :

Doghouse :

Hahahahahaha okay disregard my previous comment. It's all a lie

Good dog, you've earned yourself a bone tonight
06/12/16 23:40
Is there a min buyout clause on players in the AH?