Something to change

22/06/16 07:57
When the GK kicks the ball :

-the opponent players dont catch it but stay waiting,only the other team catch the ball
-the ball is just passing through the defender and directly to the strikers or a goal for the GK if it is on target....i m wondering if the skills interceptions,receptions work normally since the new change for the defender during clearance of the opponent
-a defender when he decides to dribbl the ball,he can dribbl all the opponent players till 5 players,you think it's normal?
-a defender shoul not dribble if he has 0% dribble rate,and the funny thing in this game,when he dribbles the ball in the box in direction of the opponents strikers
-the kick distance,there is still issues,the player still do long shoots even with 5% kick distance
-the strikers,when he has the ball and he is the only player there,before going ahead to score,he dribbles the ball backward -_-
-still about the dribble rate,this is the most important thing to use when there is big difference between 2 teams about their level and players average so you should work on it and make sure the players will just make 1 touch with 0% dribbl rate
22/06/16 12:57
totally agree with u, RV, as my goalkeeper still take long shots to score directly from his goal area; my defenders think they are messi n ronaldo as they love to dribble backwards to a crowd of opposing forwards with 0% dribble skills.

my strikers think they are defenders as they love running backwards n giving the ball to the other team, n sometimes my goalkeeper will run to the corner flags for fun, or he is having a cup of tea when being attacked by the other team as he does nothing except stand there like a statue to let them score.

oh well, at least it is nice, gloomy n cloudy here in the uk.