New Updates

05/07/16 15:54
Brothers because myself, and Drunk Dave formerly wolf have been together from the start, were part of the Urban Rugby, then we took on Gilbert as an apprentice, and turned him into a monster. Feel free to pop over for a gvg if you want, if only for 24 hours.
05/07/16 16:04
The only thing the update has brought is another way to make money. If the update had something worth while I might have considered spending money on it. The only thing it has done is provide incentive to hang up the boots and move on.
05/07/16 16:33
Birkinhead Park :

Brothers because myself, and Drunk Dave formerly wolf have been together from the start, were part of the Urban Rugby, then we took on Gilbert as an apprentice, and turned him into a monster. Feel free to pop over for a gvg if you want, if only for 24 hours.

Cheers, I may well at some point to say hi, I know you've been inviting me for ages.

qBaLLs, I completely agree, £15 for a 145* player??? hmm...
05/07/16 16:41
I don't know about everyone else but I enjoy the forums more than the game.

Also anyone know why if you play on your iPhone you don't get the same offers as everyone else?
05/07/16 16:50
Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms :

Also anyone know why if you play on your iPhone you don't get the same offers as everyone else?

I've got two accounts on Android and the offers on them are different from each other
05/07/16 17:42
Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms :

it's because it's not updated to the latest version yet - I suspect it's something to do with Apple testing the update or similar. I normally play on my phone but logged in via my PC this afternoon and it was there...

05/07/16 17:50
Birkinhead Park :

Sorry Birkinhead, just need to point out that your guild members struggled with the changes. A few of your members joined other guilds and pillaged info because you guys couldn't work it out. Most of your top members use mb as they are not tactically strong or smart and got beaten regularly by teams 2-3 levels below them in friendlies and while at 100% health and moral
05/07/16 18:20
El's Dynamos :

I've got no idea how the rating system could even purport to work other than on fan numbers which is pointless and the one stage of new buildings is well, marvellous - that'll last long. It doesn't address any of the well voiced now concerns and shows a real shallowness of thought from the development team that they'd rather arrange the flowers on the table than address the damp problem that's going to take down the kitchen wall.

I think you should move house El
05/07/16 18:34
Welsh Wizzards & Back In The Game :

El's Dynamos :

I've got no idea how the rating system could even purport to work other than on fan numbers which is pointless and the one stage of new buildings is well, marvellous - that'll last long. It doesn't address any of the well voiced now concerns and shows a real shallowness of thought from the development team that they'd rather arrange the flowers on the table than address the damp problem that's going to take down the kitchen wall.

I think you should move house El

Look, my cardboard box will dry out and be perfectly fine once we get some sun again!
05/07/16 22:40
Mattyjjj :

Birkinhead Park :

Sorry Birkinhead, just need to point out that your guild members struggled with the changes. A few of your members joined other guilds and pillaged info because you guys couldn't work it out. Most of your top members use mb as they are not tactically strong or smart and got beaten regularly by teams 2-3 levels below them in friendlies and while at 100% health and moral

And who are you when your home?