GC Challenge Cag v Spuit

26/11/23 04:44
Simons Spud Slingers :

Gus Guest GHO4X0 :

If the challenge was at 8 p.m. everyone would be present it is not easy for us French to be present for the challenge at 6 p.m.

To be fair it’s not that easy for us English/Welsh as it kicks off just as I finish work at 5pm and have to then drive home. Even worse for the Aussies and New Zealanders (we have a few of those) as it’s the middle of the night. Unfortunately time zones make it impossible to be fair to everyone.

Fair comment, if you want to win be first past the post.
27/11/23 19:23
Can’t fault your turnout tonight. Best GvG I’ve been in for months.

Da Iawn!
27/11/23 19:23

Da Iawn!
27/11/23 19:58
Dunraven Castle :

Da Iawn!

Croeso met. Tbh I let the side down arrived late lost my first defence and lost two games. Well done deserved victory. I think some guild members are now alive to the idea that we need to be ready from the off. We should be doing better. We had 6 positions out of the first 10 in the super elite this season. Give us time well get there.
27/11/23 20:32
Proper challenge Cag! Thank you. Good games Capt...
02/12/23 03:16
Not here to gloat at all, not my style , and i was also absent but the final win. la Cag are back that was a huge win.
02/12/23 03:41
Caernarfon RFC :

Not here to gloat at all, not my style , and i was also absent but the final win. la Cag are back that was a huge win.

Well played. ‘One swallow doesn’t make a summer’.
02/12/23 08:00
Simons Spud Slingers :

Caernarfon RFC :

Totally agree unless we back this up with 3/4 wins against the champs, it will have been for nothing. I hate losing and I hope you understand that I have been doing my very best behind the scenes to get the guild competitive again.
02/12/23 14:28
Caernarfon RFC :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Caernarfon RFC :

Totally agree unless we back this up with 3/4 wins against the champs, it will have been for nothing. I hate losing and I hope you understand that I have been doing my very best behind the scenes to get the guild competitive again.

I’m sure you have. To be fair you look a much stronger guild than us this season, but we haven’t given up. See you on Tuesday.
02/12/23 14:45
Thank you for the challenge Spuitpoep. It was a mighty challenge for Cag and we did well. Looking forward to more

I've been fortunate enough to play for both sides and help both sides to victory. This is a bitter-sweet pill to swallow. Thank you both La Cag and Spuitpoep